Reviews for Morristown
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
I just watched Blind Justice (at least the episodes I could find, 1-9 and 11) and was desperate to hear more about the strange, blind cop. I can tell you, I wasn't disappointed. I never saw the end coming! I would have bet money on Anne (if only because it always seems to be the nice guys), but now that I look back, you built it well. Kudos. I'm off to read more!
samc288 chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
amazing story! i think this is my favourite bliju fanfic ever! i'd love to read a sequel!
ittm chapter 10 . 12/27/2007
fabulous! another amazing plot, with great characters, and beautiful weaving of your story with that of the show. I don't know how you do it. Merry Christmas.
Hoosier chapter 10 . 12/26/2007
Sorry to here you have been ill. It was interesting how a criminal appears to put it into Jim's head about possibly returning to work. It must perculate there for a while before he activitely pursues it. Great job!
The Blind Apprentice chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
Nice job mom!

You write one hellova story!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. You did a great job!

Guess what, I had a cataract removed last wednesday and now I'm on the mend. It's different being able to see things, even if they're blurry. I could see stuff before, but colors have shades now and red is the most amazing stands out so much.

Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new and her guide Cole
purplegiggle chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
Another great story! Loved the ending... you tied it up nicely. Would love a sequel
Beth Pryor chapter 10 . 12/21/2007

I'm so glad you finished this. So sad and so desperate, but I guess things happen like that sometimes. I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill but am so glad to see that you've been able to get back to your writing. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

smithcrafter chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
Very enjoyable story, although the ending seemed a bit of an anticlimax. Jim didn't even mention that he was THINKING about trying to get his job back. I had expected that idea to be more central to the ending. Sure, the murderer suggested it, but there wasn't even a hint of Jim's reaction to the idea.
ittm chapter 9 . 12/8/2007
o-nasty Sam! Can't wait to see where this goes. Well written, as always:)
Beth Pryor chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
OH NO! You have to tell us what happens!
Chris10e chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
I'm so glad you're back. A very well written fanfic. And Sam being the murderer was not what I've expected. He seemed so nice all the time... Guess I'm not a great detective...

Please, someone find Jim and Hank soon...
heisey chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
Interesting plot twist! I look forward to seeing how you're going to get Jim out of this tight spot.
WuHaoNi chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
I'd like to say that I suspected Sam from the beginning...but I'd be lying. I really liked how you included Hank's point of view in this chapter. :)
smithcrafter chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
This is an interesting development!
Hoosier chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
I'm glad you have come back to this story! Interesting how Jim still wanted to work the case like he always had; vis a vis putting pen to paper to sort it out in his mind.