Reviews for Too Sesshy
Edwardsgirl011893 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Awesome!

Loved it! Very funny and creative!
Kagome Yuki Niwa chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Go FLUFFY! You're too sexy!

I give this story a 10/10 because it was too cute!
Autumn Sacrifice chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Hahaha! That was so funny! I could see Sesshoumaru break out and start singing in the middle of a fight, and the whole thing turn into a musical. xD
Tha. Realest. B. In. This chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
DUDE!

when i read this i was like OMFG! ...HFS!...Sugar Honey Iced Tea!

I remember this time when me and my crew (the WHOLE freaken . . . im talkinEVERYTHING)

was walkin down the street somewhere (i was a littlie and it was north . or mayB philly... NYC, i dunno)

an this dude came up to us...HE WAS STREAKING! IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. and singing! it was the too sexy song " im too sexy for pants...im to sexy for shirt...TOO SEXY FOR MY UNDERWEAR! " he took it off!...

I have been traumatized ever since. thank you. good night and good luck. my face after seeing that (*~*)

or more like this (! !)

or maybe... (T-T) Emo face
midnightsweet chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
funny
xiassen chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
best line-'and i'm too Sesshy for this song.'could you imagine if someone walked in on him singing that?...or if Inu saw it?*insert laughing until passed out*
A.D. Williams chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Okay, this was hilarious! And it was cute! When I was first introduced to YouTube by a friend, she showed me a video someone had made with Sesshomaru on it, but he was digitized into scenes of other anime, like Sailor Moon, to where it looked like in several scenes that everyone was actually looking at him! It went to the same song that you redid. Very funny, great work!
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
that was really cute, this song so fits Sesshy! nice story.
InuJoey chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I liked it.
SinIsMyPleasure chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
this is really funny imagine sesshomaru dancing and singing to this