Reviews for Claim Day
MORE PWEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I cried at the end...
Awesome as Annabeth chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Nicely done. Love the one-shot! But wasn't Wise Girl a Percabeth thing, like Seaweed Brain? Oh well. LOVE IT!
Goddess of Stories chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Sometimes it gets me so bad.
Drake Son of Hephaestus chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
um children of Athena are claimed at birth duh have you read PJO
hi chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Ok, so I loved it, but I am really picky about Athena stuff, so if you could change the shield to an owl when she gets claimed that would be great, since ares kids get claimed by their animal and Athena has no particular weapon of choice, otherwise I loved it, there were just a few other things wrong, but otherwise I loved it
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
loved it
Me chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is a nice story! I always wondered how she got claimed, and this is well written! :)
Duh-Stupid-Me chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
The topic you chose to write about was interesting. More description of capture the flag and the battle would have been good. Also, maybe a scene with Luke helping Annabeth pack up and move to the Athena cabin.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I really enjoyed it very much. Great work even though it was a rather short yet good piece of writing. This story brought me back to the time when I first read the Lightning Thief and Percy was claimed. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to write pieces just as good as these!
LilysongOfThunderClan chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aww I love it )
cherryblossomszahime chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I liked this it was nice and cute(:
Wisegirl123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
A story worthy of athena, you're really good!
bookworlders chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I love it! It's so cute :D!