Reviews for An Unannounced Homecoming
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
It's been fourmyears since your last update. I would love to see a comeback for such great story.
Mika the Shadowbeast chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Wow. This is a really good story. I hope that you'll be able to update again at some point.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
WOW... This is one of the best stories I've read on this site! *U* This is absolutely GORGEOUS! The characterization, the plot, EVERYTHING...! *U* I LOVE THIS! Please update ASAP! *U* Rock on!
Starfire201 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Skeleton King has a lot to answer for. Should the original Mandarin ever get his hands on him again, I wouldn't feel sorry for him. That first clone did a lot of damage, and the original is paying the price for the clone's sins.

You have certainly surprised me again with this post. Just do what you can, when you can.
SporkMilitia chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Ok... this stroy is awesome... is good to know that a story I didn't know before left it's state of apparent hiatus... oh well... hope you keep up with the good work!
NoRatCat chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Well I was very happy to see you update this. From what I can gather the Monkey Team doesn't know Mandarin was cloned so they think the Formless Clone Mandarin that menaced them late season 2 to the rest of the show was the same Mandarin. Although I would wonder why he lost his bodybuilder look and is suddenly decked out like a skeleton. I sincerely hope you update soon. This is one of the few Mandarin stories that show him with character, not just some evil ass that is beaten and killed.
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Just found this had been updated some time ago. Hadn't been really looking for this story and only found it again when I tried the filter to see if I could find some good Mandarin stories. Reason I wasn't looking? I didn't expect to see any updates for this due to what you said on your profile at the time I found this originally, but actually am glad you decided to continue it, even if it takes a while to get done.

That said, I actually feel somewhat bad for Mandarin here. A clone or two of his wreaks all this havoc, he has likely been a prisoner for a longer time than he thought, and his siblings believe he is the Mandarin who caused them that pain, not knowing that the one who did was a clone. This is going to be quite a tangled web here, and chances are he is going to have a lot of work ahead of him to prove his innocence in the matter of how he treated him. I'll also admit to not quite seeing where this is going, but I will say they are all in for a few shocks.
ShadowDragon07 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Very interesting chapter. It sounds like the making of a very interesting and good story. I do hope you will continue it. .
NoRatCat chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
I read this fic a while back and I am glad you have decided to continue it. Frankly I am a Mandarin fan and have always wondered what happened to the original. I hope that you continue this becasue I am eager to see Mandarin's interactiosn with the Monkey Team.
Halfa-NariMaruko chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow. You perfectly captured Mandarin's stubborn personality here.

I really hope that someday, for the joy of all of your readers, you will continue this piece.

It has a lot of potential.
Storm Arashi chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
that was amazing. :)
Voiletwis chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I like this story. I only saw the show one or two times. I hope you continue it.
A-Knew chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Very well written, I especially liked your description of the battle. Plus you captured Mandarin's personality perfectly in my mind, of course I’m a bit of a Mandarin fangirl…anyway please continue your story is excellent!

-DH