Reviews for Mating Season Original
Please continue the story! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I wanna hear...well more like read, robin say "beast boy, you've been acting strange and since you've given me no chose, I'm calling the Doom Patrol" Beast boy fainted. image beast boy's petrified face!
I think that the idea of BB having a mating season is...wait for it...drumroll please...absolutely...fantastically...amazingly...wonderfully...HILARIOUS!imagine if the people that made the teen titans found out about this and said "Guys, I've got the next episode of teen titans!" I'd love to see that animated!
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 2 . 8/10
Came to re-read some old fanfics. Great work and it has resisted the test of time. Also fuck myself from 2007.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
God created the platypus so phineas and pherb had a pet and doofenschmirtz would be stopped
primusprinplup chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Please do more! Really enjoying it
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
when your talking about those 2 somethings that raven owns your talking about her eyes right? just curious
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
i absolutely love this story, this one and new one. BUT. i would really appreciate it if u would update them (or at least one of them, i just want to know what happens next). so please, pretty please with whipped cream and cherrys on top! UPDATE THEM! please?
Wolfworrier911 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
dude please please do some more i want to find ot what happens, i mean i bet everyone is curiose to see what happens a the end, so more chapters please, yu good at this, do far it's really funny. :D
Wolfworrier911 chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
cool you should defintly keep going i really want to find out what happens, haha it sounds like you tourchering beast boy, sorta but dude this is awesoe
bk00 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I get the feeling I'm going to like this! On to the next chapter!
IMTHEREALSHEVA chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
ROFL the God part...HI..LA..RI...OUS HAHA
Pandemonium11 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Please write some more

this is really good
darkwolf227 chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
MikariStar chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
This is such a fun story :D
leyi666 chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
it's alot better than the last one. the dream was a little weird... i hope ur next chapter wont take forever to come out!