Reviews for Mating Season Original
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Very good fic here!

Excellent job with BB. The whole 'mating season' might become even harder with time, since he's still human, and therefore his mating season would last the whole year and get triggered whenever Raven has her 'time of the month'.

Keep the good writing.
bbissocute chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
That was TOTALLY worth it! Any update it worth it! EVERY update it worth it! Plus that was hilariously, the whole 'Mento's talk' sequence. Pure genius. I cannot wait until the next chapter. Its gonna be amazing. I cant wait to see what happens. Wonderful job,

bbissocute
LOGEN chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
i LOVE this! lmao. more more more please!
BoardApprenticeD chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Yes! I finally found another fic that has BB's mating season in it! You wrote BB's problems really well. But I think that you shouldn't put author's notes in the middle of the fic. Besides that... it's great!
Unfunny Joke chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
You have the makings of a good story here, and you've a few things that I rather like. First, you took a premise like this and kept it 'T'. Thank you, and much respect for keeping this as clean a possible.

Secondly, you mention Beast Boy's ability to think. Thank you for supporting him as someone other than that team idiot. As a fan of the character, I salute you.

Now... on to a problem I had. The major one is the injecting of author notes into the story. Nothing kills the feeling of being sucked into a story than having a glaring reminder that it is indeed a story.

That's not to say that you can't ever break the fourth wall, but please do so in less obvious manners.

Okay, that should do for this review. I do hope that you continue to write, as I wish to see what direction you take with this idea.

Until next time;

Shawn the Unfunny Joke
Glinda chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Update again!
Glinda chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Tee hee. I loved the scene with God.

“Now back to my thoughts. Why did I create the platypus? And why didn’t I make the number after ten onety-one?”

hehe. Ooh, I feel kind of bad laughing about that . . . but anyway, great fic so far!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
thanks for the update since this is such an awesome story! I can't wait for more!
Shayasauraus chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
NO! EVIL EVIL I SAY! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON OR ELSE!
overlordofnobodies chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
I find it very funning and I cant wait to see wait happen next time. So please update soon and not wait 4 month.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
there, there, don't get too discouraged. it's still the beginning, you have to ease your way into these things.

that said, i'm glad that this fic wasn't in the drama department. man, i know those are fun in the whole BB has 'the' season thing, but there just ain't enough of 'the' season fics in the way of humor. so, for the sake of 'the' season fics, carry on!

...

okay, i'm just a sadistic bastard that like to watch BB and rae dance. are you happy now!
The Flying Frog chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Uh oh. Poor Beast Boy. The pressure! She won't give up easily, and he's determined to avoid her until it passes. He should talk to Robin and Cyborg at once, away from Star and Raven, explain once so they could fight over who tells the girls that they can't go near him. Beast Boy would likely only have the guts to say it once anyway.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Oh, this is going to be good. He was just starting to find a solution and now everything is going to pot thanks to some well intentioned chatting. :D

Update sooner please. :)
RabulaTasa chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Woo hoo! Man, am I /glad/ to see this one back in action! Mento's talk was... disturbing, to say the least. And why the hell was Cyborg eating ice? That'll ruin his teeth!

Anyways, I'm glad you updated- this chapter's just as fun as the first was. I'm /definitely/ looking forward to whatever Raven has in store for the poor guy.

-John
Rain chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
This is Raven's Dark Side's sister, please continue. this is a really good story.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »