Reviews for Mating Season Original
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
onety-one? I LOVE IT! Very excited about this story, hope there's more Matt and God banter in the future! (I almost wrote Matt/God but then I figured I probably would go to hell if I insinuated something like that...)
ravenfan107 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Awesome! Can't wait for next chapter!
bbissocute chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Very cute. I like it alot so far. That was a really cute seen, with Matt and God...Very Very cute. Wow, once again your wonderful writing has left me wordless. Wonderful job, keep it up,

bbissocute
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Bwahahaha!

Oh, he is so very screwed!

Well... I suppose that's sort of the problem, now isn't it?

Bwahaha!

Very original, indeed. I love it already, and God most certainly has a sense of humor- you did mention the platypus, after all.

-John
Ubermann chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
i am going to watch this story it shows great potental and i think will be good.
jarems12 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
interesting premise look forward to seeing more
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
You've got me interested. Keep writing this well and you'll have a faithful reviewer...and the heaven thing, while amusing, (and this is constructive criticism, I don't mean to flame) I would ask if you use such things sparingly. Like every other or every third chapter.
K.C. Raven chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
wow

please up date soon. I have to know hows this going to turn out as
ahilty chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Heh, I loved the God bits! And I'm a Christian! They were not offensive at all!

Love the idea of Beast Boy having a mating season!

Can't wait for the next one!
Twilightstorm1993 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Very interesting...
jacob chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
i think you should contuine this story.
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I'm really enjoyging the idea of this so far. BB in mating season sounds interesting indeed, especially when he's looking at a half-demon girl as his mate _.
lymeiree chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
omg update really really soon please! I love stories with a plot like this! yours is tremendous so far! Please hurry anad update!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13