Reviews for Mating Season Original
Denalien chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
hehe,lol!I like you kid! xD
reader chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
short chapter, funny story. what was that thing you zapped bb with how he get in her room. what happens next
Denalien chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
YEAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

that was awesome!Could you please pretty please with double 't's and with 'y' continue this story?

Ohh my sides hurts! xD
sparklyscrunchies chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
Awesome! Can't wait to read the new chapters.
Franshes chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
It's a TINY bit offensive, since we Christians don't believe God would really think/say that way, you know what I mean?

He's supposed to be kind and gentle and all the goodness, no anger, no swearing,

but enough about this, I'm not the girl who likes to writes flames I'm just defending my Catholic point of view but aside from that, it was a very good begining, ontoo the next chapter!

Cheers,

Fran01
hiya chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
More!
KatSin chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
Random waking up in Raven's room. *confused* I cannot wait for this picture tob ecome clear...
KatSin chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Poor B... he's trying SO hard...
KatSin chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Crap again! Cybord is EVIL.
KatSin chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Crap! Raven has to choose the Worst times lol
KatSin chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
*Squeals* Oh this is going to be AWESEOME. I can't wait to see how poor Raven reacts to B's unfortunate "condition"

And I love how you write god. Onety-one. _
MCRandTTlover-NUMBAH13 chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
I lvoe this story. Can u message me when you rewrite it!

um can u tell me how to add a chapter onto a story because my friend and I can't figure out how to do it lol
diedandwenttoheavenhell chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
good. and the ice cube thing was pretty funny too.
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
I don't mind, I'm just glad you're updating! More son please!:3
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
I'm glad to hear from you again.

I too can understand the value of reviewing one story line and I encourage you to please keep up the good work upon this great idea of yours.

I'll be here when you are done and ready. ;)
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »