Reviews for Mating Season Original
almostinsane chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
Cool. It's good to see you back. :)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
Good to hear from you again.

I look forward to seeing how your writing has improved first hand. :)
titanfan45 chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
I look forward to seeing your new writing style. I would suggest to you that humor is a good thing and will not impede your writing style, so please don't hold back if you think of something humorous for a given situation in your last thing, if you rework the chapters already posted, those who have previously reviewed the chapter in it's original form will not be able to review the revised chapter. If this would end up being the case, you should mention in your revised chapter that those unable to post a review should review in a PM. That seems to work well. Good luck and bring on the updated story!
lifeisawesome chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
I might be a little... I don't know, cynical maybe? but I don't think Beast Boy has enough self-control to, you know, control himself like that. In close contact. I think he just should have run away, but I suppose that isn't really his style. Will he go to the Doom Patrol anyway?
lifeisawesome chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Please update! This is hilarious! Do the Titans find out!
MercuryPilgrim chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
aw! it just stopped! please write more! i love this story!
Nomad47 chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
great story so far
Juleskat101 chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
lol cant wait for the next one! :D
Juleskat101 chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
LOL CONTROL FREAK IN A SPEEDO! IM MELTINGG! XD
Juleskat101 chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
lol i laughed so hard it wasnt funny- but it is...lol i cried...DAMN YOU CYBORG!
Juleskat101 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
lol poor mento man!
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
lol god made me laugh...hehehehe
Yun-vex chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
dont leave me hanging this is funnier than anything i've read in a long time, dont stop there i wanna know what happens n if raven finds out whats really wrong wif BB, please finish.
artemis-roth chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
this story is awsome! SO do bb and ravena end up together?
Aroura4 chapter 5 . 7/1/2008