Reviews for Mating Season Original
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Oh, me likey! Make more soon please!
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
ew, control freek in speedo's? that...thats just wrong.
Caffeine177 chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
‘Here it comes!’ and he readied himself for the oncoming urges…

'PFT' (Can flies even fart? Hm…)

The world may never know
Caffeine177 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Beast boy, in a state of panic, screamed the first thing that came to mind.

“Don’t come in I’m naked!”

After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence, Raven, on the other side of the door, blushed a brilliant crimson and tried with great difficulty to sound apathetic when she responded.

I should use this tactic
John Cribati chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I lol'd
Twilightstorm1993 chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Yayness! Cool. Can't wait for the next chapter
CageslothSchmiiidt chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
*grins* pretty that bit with God.
The Flying Frog chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
Things must be more serious than you brought up if Beast Boy is willingly going back to Mento for help.
CrazyInSye chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Oh no, what's wrong with BB...and what was with that crazy dream? The beginning was sad, but then...i guess Beast Boy went back to his weird self lol
G. Login chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Loved the end of the dream. Loved the answering machine bit lol. update soon.
Torph chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
NO BEASTBOY.. NO.. BLACK MAGIC.. NO..

*blinks*

Coolness. Update again soon. :o
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Hey, not bad! Glad you updated.

Keep the good writing.
MassChaosTheory chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Awesome story so far! Definitely not something i would have even begun to think of! so cool!

anywho, update soon!

(i probably shouldn't talk, i take 17345967512867544 years to update :P )
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Beastboy's dream sequence was a bit odd, was he dreaming because he got KO'D by Raven? If so, why was he in Raven's room when he woke up? Overall a good chapter. I see you brought Raven's emotions in Nevermore into the story, should make for some interesting happenings since Raven admits an attraction to Beastboy. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
well, the first part made little if any sense to me, but i can't complain, you actually updated instead of killing the story! not that i was expecting any different...(hides 'Mating Season, R.I.P.' headstone under the couch) then again, this chapter was a little wiggy. i mean, from what i saw, one of Raven's emotions either zapped into BB's head, or... something... yeah... okay! plus, 'foreshadowing of things to come'? what gonna happen, Silkie gonna start havin to be housetrained again? cause I tell you right now... NOT IT! I called it an i'm proud ofit! not it!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »