Reviews for Organization XIII Goes Disney?
Who indeed chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Oh my GOSH that was freaking AWESOME! YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE! XD
TheSunSetsRed chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Oh God, this is officially one of my favorite ficsXD I love the Organization members you chose and all the hilarious situations they get into! Great work:D
Invader Ivy chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
This story is freaken hilarious!
Airway Static chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
This is sooo funny! Really, one of the funniest fics I've read. I love high on sugar Zexion. And the whole group bickering with each other in general. Update soon please!
GrayIceFullBuster chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
"BACKOFFORDIE."

"But you hafta share…"

"NO SHARING. THE GOD OF ROCK DOES NOT SHARE."

LMFAO That was hilarious! Zexion is sugar high.

XD It's a small world and Roxas passing out all the time
BlendInTheDarkness chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
madness. pure madness.

and hilarity.

ya gotta luv it XD

pleeeaaase update soon- this is truly one of the best humorous KH fics i've ever read.

luv,

bee
XeroRyder chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
Oh God, where do I start? This is the best Otganization XI vacation fic I've ever read. And Demyx is so OOC! But in a good and funny way! Automatic favez.
superecho chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
One of the best humor Kingdom Hearts fanfic I've ever seen!
AkaneSukishima chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
That was absolutely epicly awesome! Amazing writing, I loved it all. Please update soon.

There needs to be a part where Saix gets stuck on a ride alone or somethin' to make him go nuts.

You're amazing, yeh know that?
blacksakura13 chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
"Now you're talking like kenshin" XD lol. so true!

I laughed so hard that i couldn't breathe!

I Love how you characterize everyone!

and, lol, they ARE like a dysfunctional family!

Loving this!
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
PFFT. HILARIOUS. ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS.

C:
Hijaku chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
UPDATE NOW I WANT MORE UPDATE
Charioteer chapter 10 . 5/16/2009
I feel sorry for Roxas both for having to put up with Axel all the time, but also for having to live through something that traumatic. I don't know if I could survive an ordeal like that.

It really says something about the group when the fifteen year old has the more common sense than the rest of them combined...
bookleaf chapter 10 . 1/22/2009
HA HA HA! This is one of the funniest... no, THE FUNNIEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! Splash Mt. I wonder what will happen there? Keep writing!
Light Within Darkness chapter 10 . 10/28/2008