Reviews for Ties That Bind
Rebmul chapter 5 . 4/23/2018
its a shame this is dead
Minister of Winter chapter 5 . 1/31/2018
Oh GOD! You have to continue! I love this story so much!
ShadeFallen chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
Very well done, shame it will likely never be finished
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
oh my gosh I wish you would update, this si the most amazing story ive come across, please continue!
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Fuck Shego... I get it but look at it from Kimmies perspective. Shit woman when will you realize how you feel, will you only figure it out when its to Kate to save her, or when she's over your dead body crying and broken. Plz continue this story.
The Nameless Author chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Please write another chapter. Thank you
Selonianth chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Not bad... though I'm quite sure there's nothing Dr Director could do against KP. KP isn't an agent and was already doing this before Global went anywhere near her. She's a free agent.
Midnight6 chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
How one things leads to another. Reading one story, backtracking to its author, then going to their fav stories, and so on, and so on, and here I find myself at your own writings. The 5 chapters were read in one sitting, and avidly at that. It's a twist I hadn't seen before. But I for one do enjoy how you're showing Shego and Kim in a new original light.

Now a part of me kinda cringed when I saw the time passed since any updates graced your writings. But then the words in your profile offered hope again. Besides, who am I to talk? My own hammer of inspiration hasn't hit me in years now for my own works here. And yet... That spark is still alive in all of us, no? We just need a little kindling 3

Here's to hoping you update again when you can.

Good luck ;)
dmnchld1029 chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Have to agree with everyone else: this is WAY too good to just be abandoned.

Come back to : you're a really good writer (I read your other stuff too) and "Ties That Bind" deserves to be finished.

-DMNC
DarkndAngel9 chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
nooo why is this story abandoned! especially with an ending like that! the plot is awesome and the characters are spot on! this is a cool idea and i would hate for it just to be thrown away! so please update!
inuyouko chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
DONT STOP THERE! update this thing already! i love this story. its original, i would have never thought about shego being a double agent. I also want to see shego's story with the jess character.
Kay8abc chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Please please please please please continue this story. it is really good. I absolutely love it. I really want to know what happens next. Please send me a pm if or when you will update.

-Kate
Alcandre chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Wait a minute. Why hasn't this been updated in over a year? This is REALLY good! You must continue this! They need to work...it...out! :)
Silent-Enigma08 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I'm really liking where this story seems to be headed. I hope you'll add another chapter sometime in the near future. It's really good! _
Nocturne in A Minor chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Oh. My. Gawd. Just wow! I love the idea of Shego undercover; and more than that I think it's a brilliant premise, one I haven't seen anyone else explore yet. Or do so, at any rate, with the same standards that you have. It's nicely paced - Shego and Kim's interactions are believable, Kim's reactions understandable. You've written them - along with the rest of the cast - as very compelling characters, and set the moods beautifully for the plot. Plus you've really got me anticipating more about Shego's background, and the way you're paving to KiGo. XD So hoping you haven't given up on this!