Reviews for Lucky In Cards, Unlucky In Love
Angel Fantasy chapter 70 . 4/29
And for Hiruma, that's one hell of a way to feel up Mamori without being called a pervert. His shoulder and neck must have tingled from the sensation... XD
AngelCous chapter 24 . 4/27
This one was really good, I felt such a warm in my heart, it was so beautiful and nice. Your writing style is so clean, simple but pretty, I enjoy it a lot.
Kelpy chapter 70 . 4/26
This was cute! Very simple, but it was so interesting and written well enough. I especially love how you began it, and the use of that football metaphor about the kickoff. Beautiful.

Keep up the good work!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 70 . 4/26
awww...how cute! And you, Hiruma-kun! You and your naughty little schemes!
Demoness Kneesocks chapter 69 . 4/22
This one was so funny, I loved it!
Hermi-ko chapter 68 . 4/19
Wow, what a OS. Great phrasing. Pretty tense with the build up tension. And Mamori seeing right through his bludder about the "going away" part, that was sweet. Now, a Gao Agon confrontation, that's something i don't even want to have nightmares about. Love the ending, really, Hiruma is THE man of action of this story, not anyone else. Thank you for this great reading and keep up the good work you are amazing Dozen and One Stars :)
*Hermi-kô***
Kelpy chapter 68 . 4/17
oooh, that's a good twist! While I was expecting a more direct confrontation, I'm also kind of glad you didn't choose that path. Perhaps not while Mamori's watching. :'))

Just noticed that in a month's time, you'll be on your 8th anniversary with this fic. o-o I salute you for maintaining steady updates, even after all this time! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 67 . 8/17/2014
I love these so much! Please do more!
Konoha no Uchiha Sakura chapter 67 . 5/27/2014
You have delighted me for the last two days as I have read through each and every one of these! I love your talent and your writing and I want you to keep up the amazing work! :D
ultears chapter 54 . 4/27/2014
Awwww precious babies
rinchicka12 chapter 67 . 4/9/2014
Great work! I think you have spot on characters :) I also love how you are showing different parts of their lives together. I love this odd pairing & I think that the more human Himura that you write seems realistic whenever he is around her.

I really love what you are doing! Keep up the good work! Will there be any more baby fluff? That was definitely the highlight of my day when I read it.
Angel Fantasy chapter 67 . 2/5/2014
Well, I have one for you then: create diamond-shaped bullets with an explosive head that's lead by a targeting system, target the dread from afar and take a sniper shot at his beating heart. Agon may have the best reaction time in the world, but even he cannot dodge bullets that are 10 to 20 times faster than his own Godly speed. That should work... hopefully.
TFRiD Queen chapter 67 . 2/1/2014
O_O Much tension. Such drama. Do want outcome.
creamberriess chapter 67 . 1/31/2014
thank you for update ! i cant wait till the last part of this arc!
princess-oro chapter 67 . 1/31/2014
JUST TELL HER YOU LIKE HER YOU FOOL. Oh man I am way stoked that you updated because I've been doing a rerun of es21 and the hirumamo feels r hitting me in the heart again. Can't wait for the next installation of this arc!