Reviews for Secret
edward chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
i think thats so raven is fake and mean and boosie and she is stupid for cutting her her and she is ugly
nothingtolose18 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
I loved this! I don't normally ship Raven/Chelsea, but this was really well-written and made me root for them! Awesome job!
Draconian Dragonfly chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
ACK!

What's with making us want more?

I mean really?

Do you like to torture us?

lol, great writing

Blessed Be ~ Emryk and Josole
DynnaChae chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
Goodness this story emotionally exhausted me, and that's a GOOD thing! I exhausted my supply of emotions right down to anxious nervousness that it wasn't going to fall into place gracefully or at all in the end! Aah! What an amazing story! Great job!

DC
SecretSexySapphic chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
This is a great story! And this was a great chapter! i liked the part where Raven called her in the middle of the night to know about the date obviously jealous! please make her jealous somemore it's good 2 read! please update soon!
In-betweens chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
That was great! When Raven said she was brigning a friend I thought she had found a new boytoy. Glad to see she didn't and had asked Mike for help with getting her girl. Loved the ending. Just leave it to Cory to take a picture..(I'm assuming its Cory.) Great story!
In-betweens chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
Damn...that dream was such a kill joy. Great chapter, glad Chelsea was honest with Raven but sad that her dream that got her the happy ending didn't happen.
In-betweens chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
Well Raven is definitly jealous that's for sure. Though I'm glad that Chelsea was so out there about not liking the games that the two girls played. As for Eddie having another date with Sara...that's great. Though I'm hoping now that Eddie has his girl that Chelsea can get hers as well.
In-betweens chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Sucks that Mrs. B had to put doubts in their minds so early but it seems like things are going back to normal. Glad that they both seem okay with how things are starting to revert back to their normalicy.
In-betweens chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Okay...so that was their first kiss. I still like the one they had in the rain too though. Had to love the movie scene though feel bad that Chelsea is left feeling uncomfortable. I wonder who it is that's calling to them.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
That's great. So glad that Raven came to the park and talked with Chelsea about this. What she wants to try and do about this. Their first kiss.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Well that summary definitly told us what was going to happen. You can't really keep any kind of secret from your friend if she is Psychic. I hope that Chelsea can deal with this and so can Raven. If anything they shouldn't have to lose their friendship b/c its a great one and it'd be horrible to lose all contact.
Ley93 chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
u must write another chapter plez!
Pookie22 chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
This was such a good fic, I really liked it. You did a great job with the emotions and characterizations. It was a fun read, very well written. :)
Lee-neh G chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This is the first ChRave story I've read and the first one I loved!

Damn it's going to be hard to find another story with this pairing that matches your level of writing.

I honestly believe you deserve more reviews because you made this couple so real and possible!

Keep writing, you have a talent for it!

Bye!