Reviews for Father
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 6/13
Kouyuu needs a hug.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 6/13
That was endearing. The opening had me both concerned and amused. Nice progression of events. I wonder if those two ever told Kouyuu what they were actually doing, or if he still thinks those two were in a more than platonic relationship.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 6/13
To think, Kouyuu's problems with the red light district began with a suggestion from his adoptive father to his friend.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 6/13
A secret protector. Seems fitting. Unfortunately, Kouyuu would still have doubts, even when the series begins.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Please write more I love this story!1!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Really enjoyed these 4 stories!
Hesunohana chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
I really loved the one when Reishin is ill. extraordinary. besides, all are great.
Lieutenant H.W chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Excellent story, I'm really enjoying your portrayals of these characters! Reishin and Kouyou are my favourites! They both have such vivid idiosyncracies, which you're great at playing with.
Paris Lee chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Love it.

Your writing style - magnificent.

Can't wait for more.

(,)
Adele RK Wolfe chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
I really enjoyed this. I hope there will be more one-shots of Kouyuu and Reishin. :D
mental-dead-kid chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
My review for chapter four had a typo. : Oh well. _ I love the way you make them speak! )) Kijin is funny! And the story is awesome!
mental-dead-kid chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
The story is AWESOME ice-dwine san! _ I've let all my friends who are fans of Saiunkoku Monogatari read this and the all loved it! I really like the way you write. You can mix humor and the unwavering parental love Reishin has for Kouyuu very well! I know it's kind of rude of me to rush you, but when will you be putting up another chapter? It's been so long since you've last updated, and I really like the plot. Reishin is really in character! D You wrote it so well! YOU'RE RULE!
Laily chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Reishin's brand of justice is legendary! I love the way his love for Kouyuu shines through this one - steadfast, unyielding, and solid. But of course, the one thing he fails to do is show it to the very person who needs to see it the most. Love it, but then again I always love your Reishin/Kouyuu.
shooting star 0160 chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Update! XD
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
This is amazing. I'm completely in love with this story. Please update soon and keep up the good work!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »