Reviews for Father
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Please write more I love this story!1!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Really enjoyed these 4 stories!
Hesunohana chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
I really loved the one when Reishin is ill. extraordinary. besides, all are great.
Lieutenant H.W chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Excellent story, I'm really enjoying your portrayals of these characters! Reishin and Kouyou are my favourites! They both have such vivid idiosyncracies, which you're great at playing with.
Paris Lee chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Love it.

Your writing style - magnificent.

Can't wait for more.

(,)
Adele RK Wolfe chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
I really enjoyed this. I hope there will be more one-shots of Kouyuu and Reishin. :D
mental-dead-kid chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
My review for chapter four had a typo. : Oh well. _ I love the way you make them speak! )) Kijin is funny! And the story is awesome!
mental-dead-kid chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
The story is AWESOME ice-dwine san! _ I've let all my friends who are fans of Saiunkoku Monogatari read this and the all loved it! I really like the way you write. You can mix humor and the unwavering parental love Reishin has for Kouyuu very well! I know it's kind of rude of me to rush you, but when will you be putting up another chapter? It's been so long since you've last updated, and I really like the plot. Reishin is really in character! D You wrote it so well! YOU'RE RULE!
Laily chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Reishin's brand of justice is legendary! I love the way his love for Kouyuu shines through this one - steadfast, unyielding, and solid. But of course, the one thing he fails to do is show it to the very person who needs to see it the most. Love it, but then again I always love your Reishin/Kouyuu.
shooting star 0160 chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Update! XD
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
This is amazing. I'm completely in love with this story. Please update soon and keep up the good work!
Cairnsy chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
Guh. Even on second (and third, and fourth)reading this pulls at my heartstrings. You know how much I love your portrayal of these two, and the way in which you draw in the other characters just adds that extra layer of realism. Your Kouyuu is so beautifully tragic and yet the strength he has still shines through that. The writing in this chapter was especially intelligent, I found - I loved the metaphor of Kouyuu being thrown to the wolves, adored the whole concept of the seal, and found all the dialogue to be clever and poignant. *laughs* If it wasn't for the fact that I love your fan fiction like no one else's, I'd ask why you're still writing fan fiction when you could easily be writing professionally. As I'm selfish, however, I'd like to just thank you instead _
Jonquina chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Fantastic! I hope there's more...
ceres chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
I love this chapter. It's amazing how you reflect the delicate relationship between Kouyuu and Reishin, his doubts and everything else!

Please write more
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Well...at least Reishin would know wat 2 do...i'm sure that the brats will suffer a hundred times more than wat Kouyuu did...update!