Reviews for Abandonment
Drarrypeoples chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Wow! I was thinking: Okay...so where is this going? Wah! Amazingly written! I was so surprised! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE surprises ;)
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
wow, tense. but well-written. bravo !
DL chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This is an interesting pair. It hinted at in the anime but i can't decide if I like it or not. This fic needs a sequel thought.

Hope to read more soon.

Ja ne
silverbaby12345 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
i thought reishin x kouyuu would be impossible, and even painful to read, but i stand corrected! this is very well written :) good job, write more
Evan le Fay chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Kyaa, this is so cute!
kerricarri chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Intense. Particularly liked how you slowly unraveled Reishin's cool, calm veneer in that last scene. The italictized thoughts didn't detract/distract at all and was tastefully done. No denouement, though, however well done this was, which was slightly disappointment. Not that I'm all roaring for the sex or anything (cough), but Reishin's immediate reaction would've been nice closure.
obsidian chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
it is surprising that this story has only received one review when it is clearly well written. a very good job. i hope you write more saiunkoku monogatari stories. :)
Quill chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Never thought that I'd like Reishin/Kouyuu but I gave it a chance. I think you made a fangirl out of me!