Reviews for Notes
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
lol loved
EmmoxD chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
Thay was the FUNNIEST EVER! I swear to god I nearly pissed myself with how much I was laughing... well, I might be a little hyper but that doesn't meen ANYTHING! Anyway as I was saying, I love this chappie ;D keep up the good work x
jjjjanna chapter 14 . 4/8/2010
wait. so edward never finds out why bella was upset? i think there shoulda been like just one more chapter with bella telling him why and him being like "oh your rediculous" and "you dont see yourself clearly" and blah blah blah. anywaays, i still really like the story. very funny. luved the llama stuff. lol. and that was just my thought. :)

Sincerely Janna! :P
jjjjanna chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
I'm gonna assume you watch FRIENDS cuz this is just to funny and similar, but not to similar, to the friends episode where EVERYBODY finds out bout chandler and monica. dont get me wrong, you made this your own kinda thing, and if you havent watched FRIENDS than bravo for thinking of this. OH! BTW im talking bout chapter 4. anyways, really like this story. :):) and most ppl probably didnt really make the same connection. im just a HUGE fan of Friends so i kinda thought. but iff im wrong, kudos to u!

janna
NANCII chapter 14 . 4/4/2010
This was HILARIOUS. Deffo *honk honk*
Brandi Anderson chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Haha, love this story, its so funny, and cool. Really good job!

Brandi Anderson
Ilovethisstory chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
I was just wondering if you would make a sequel or something of Bella and Edward passing notes again. This is my favorite story! It was hilarious and I loved it.
iLoveEdwardCullen3 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Omg, when Alice said "Edward, Esme asked me to ask you if you would mind cleaning the kitchen, but i thought you might cry in the middle of it, so i took care of it for you." Actually made me cry with laughter. I LOVE this story and i'm only on the second chapter, poor Edward! :D
IAmNoLongerUsingThisAccountAnd chapter 14 . 3/27/2010
AWW! I Luv It So Much!

UPDATE SON!
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
HAHAHA! OH MY GOD! I LOVE THAT EPISODE OF FRIENDS! lol! "He doesn't know that we know he knows we know!" & "The messers, become the messees!" HAHAHA! That's one of my favorite ones, especially since Chandler tells Monica he loves her! :D AW! lol
treena-ivy-carter chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
Oh god... They r so in 4 it
DelicieuxGateau chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
It's ducT tape with a t...

Really I think the first chapter was the best but it's good that you enjoy writing crack fic :) creaivity is never a bad thing
StopTheMadness chapter 11 . 3/4/2010
Im crying! SO FUNNY! LOVED IT!

PEace

StopTheMadness
DelicieuxGateau chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
" (Llamas? Awesome. Alpacas? EVIL! They are the werewolves of the llama world. And werewolves are ANNOYING! All they do is get in the way. Alpacas are the reason that people commit suicide.)"

is it too forward of me to tell you I think I love you?

... I love you

Ps. Have you ever stopped to wonder abou how the alpaca people get enough money to have their minute long commercials on during prime time? Yeah, if that's not effing scary I don't know what is.
DelicieuxGateau chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
So far it's really cute, I like it :)
2,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »