Reviews for Notes
kaliKOMMOTION chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I luved it write more i have an idea-

What if Edward and Bella were emailing, and it was, well, innapproprate and they accidently emailed it to Charlie?
Murmmer chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Hi! hehehe! guess who this is!

(if you get it rite i know it's because you cheated and looked at who signed it!)

Any ways! hahaha! any ideas...hmm...you know me! i always have ideas! it's just sometimes they aren't very good! any ways! here is the latest and greatest idea! (hold the greatest!)

You should write the sequel in Mike's Pov, and make him obsessed with trying to find out why this is Edward's 5th time through the education system, and why he has 100/20 vision, and what the word Bella was going to write (that started with a "v") is. Make him spy on them and everything! it could be funny/interesting!

whatever let me know what you pick! i loved this story so naturally I'm excited for the sequel! Oh! and one more thing...

MESSAGE ME! i haven't spoken 2 you in ages! hahaha!
Runs-with-vampires chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
hahaha, that sucks 4 bella!idk how, but u should keep it going
Mrs-Edward-Cullen chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
hahahaha this was great for a laugh..i could just imagine the look on Mike's face :-P wow that boy's annoying
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
*giggles* This was great. :)
SkyBlueTattoo chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I loved it! Please write a sequel!
Taka-Chan the Talking Takoyaki chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That was hilarious, lol, i wonder how the rest of the class would think of them now? I bet Rika would enjoy this story, lol.
Pereo Angelus chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This was funny, though I'm curious as to waht Bella would have written had the teacher not taken the note.
writing bird chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
LOL! Poor Bella and Edward! I'd be soo embarassed if someone caught me passingnotes in class! Good Job!
Starskysea chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Ohmigawd! How could you let Mike READ that? Out loud! *shockhorror* Be happy that the notes were enormously cute, because I wouldn't have forgiven you otherwise...
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Oh! Only a one shot! NO! I WANTED MORE DARN IT! It really made me laugh. Absolutely hilarious!
blissfulmemories chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
oh geez! that was so hilarious that i choked on the lollipop i was eating! for the second time today, due to immensely funny twilight fanfics! u should write more humor!
Murmmer chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I REVIEW YOU! yay! i love you too tho! aw! i'm your favorite fan? your my favorite author! so yay! I love this story! it was insanely hilarious! totally kick-ass! i love it! Hehehehe. And call me completely stupid, and pathetically slow, but... What was the word? the one Bella was glad Mike didn't finish? I wanna know! hahaha! love your stories! if you are a person who is reading this review, i would HIGHLY recommend you read EVERYTHING ever written by this girl! (you are a girl, aren't you? if you a guy then...my bad!) Hope to hear from you soon! luv ya!

-Murmmer (well actually my name is Lexa... but you get the idea.)
YourFriendlyNeighborhoodDemon chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
OMG THAT WAS FUNNY! I think that you should continue this, but you don't have too. Great job!
Talon101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Love it darling just love it!
2,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 .. Last Next »