Reviews for Notes
Taka-Chan the Talking Takoyaki chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That was hilarious, lol, i wonder how the rest of the class would think of them now? I bet Rika would enjoy this story, lol.
Pereo Angelus chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This was funny, though I'm curious as to waht Bella would have written had the teacher not taken the note.
writing bird chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
LOL! Poor Bella and Edward! I'd be soo embarassed if someone caught me passingnotes in class! Good Job!
Starskysea chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Ohmigawd! How could you let Mike READ that? Out loud! *shockhorror* Be happy that the notes were enormously cute, because I wouldn't have forgiven you otherwise...
Adieu l'apathie chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Oh! Only a one shot! NO! I WANTED MORE DARN IT! It really made me laugh. Absolutely hilarious!
blissfulmemories chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
oh geez! that was so hilarious that i choked on the lollipop i was eating! for the second time today, due to immensely funny twilight fanfics! u should write more humor!
Murmmer chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I REVIEW YOU! yay! i love you too tho! aw! i'm your favorite fan? your my favorite author! so yay! I love this story! it was insanely hilarious! totally kick-ass! i love it! Hehehehe. And call me completely stupid, and pathetically slow, but... What was the word? the one Bella was glad Mike didn't finish? I wanna know! hahaha! love your stories! if you are a person who is reading this review, i would HIGHLY recommend you read EVERYTHING ever written by this girl! (you are a girl, aren't you? if you a guy then...my bad!) Hope to hear from you soon! luv ya!

-Murmmer (well actually my name is Lexa... but you get the idea.)
YourFriendlyNeighborhoodDemon chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
OMG THAT WAS FUNNY! I think that you should continue this, but you don't have too. Great job!
Talon101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Love it darling just love it!
insanetenten chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
you should continue this. it is really good
BlackButterfly887 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
as soon as i read the summary, i had to read this. it was absolutly priceless. omg you have gold right here i absolutly love this!
zaythura chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
lol, dat was hilarious. reminded me when i passed notes...

anyways, awesome writing
wretched witch chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Really good! Passing notes in class! LOL! I haven't done this for years! Love your idea!

your gabby

P.S.: I love you!XD
lilvoice1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
i can just imagine bella been as red as a tomato! how embarrassing would that be!
My-Only-Love chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
LOL that's hilarous! HOw embrassing to get that read to the class.
2,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 Next »