Reviews for Notes
Rojjy chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Esme and Charlie are going to need some major therapy...
Rojjy chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
itty bitty Volvo-pooh.
Rojjy chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Evil Bella...I kinda like this devious side of her.
Rojjy chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
LOVED IT!STILL DO...
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Oh my God! I am going to die of laughter right now. Please write some more stories that are as hilarious as this! PLEAASE!
sonnenblumeues chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Hilarious. Carlisle in a Tarzan-outfit!:-) But why did Esme buy groceries? Vampires don't eat. Okay, I just realized that she could have bought them for Bella.
However, great chapter.
sonnenblumeues chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Oh oh poor Edward. Probably the most embarrassing situation in his 108 years. But great chapter. :-) Can't wait to read the rest
bookbunnyx chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
I don't know if you remember this story but it was so freaking hilarious. Especially when Carlisle came in. Loved it.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
this was crack up! duck tape? honk? playboy? i dont think that i will ever be able to read something this hilarious again, ever! thank you so much for giving me my laugh a day and a bit.
IT
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow! I can just picture mike face!)_*
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
OMG I couldn't stop laughing. Boy there are tears in my eyes. This was the hilarious stuff I've ever read. Absolutely vely love it.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
love the notes
Miss SheDevil chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
I absolutely loved this story! :) Very creative and very well written! I just couldn't stop laughing! :D It was amazing! You have a very good sense of humor and I'm thrilled that such hilarious stories exist on . I can't even tell you what my favorite part is . . . they all are! :D :D. Thank you for brightening up my day!
krotoxo chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
ahahahaa loved the flashback XD
krotoxo chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
ps. awesome profile picture and name :P
2,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »