Reviews for Notes
Kalki15 chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
I absolutely loved this story! :) Very creative and very well written! I just couldn't stop laughing! :D It was amazing! You have a very good sense of humor and I'm thrilled that such hilarious stories exist on . I can't even tell you what my favorite part is . . . they all are! :D :D. Thank you for brightening up my day!
krotoxo chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
ahahahaa loved the flashback XD
krotoxo chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
ps. awesome profile picture and name :P
krotoxo chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ahhahaha :) loved the idea. great job
Shariah18 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I would sooo hate for this to me! Lol good story plz read/review my story broken rose petal's if u like it review and pass it on thank youuuu! :)
CoffeeHouse Angel chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
I swear I just died of laughter.
CoffeeHouse Angel chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Ahahahah! OMG TOO FUNNY!
noMuku chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wow, this is an old story I enjoyed a long time ago. Glad I found it again. Now I'm rereading it :)
naynay654 chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
Omg this was so freakin funny and cute! Loved it!
Kalifa chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I Was Giggling During The Whole First Chapter I Just Absolutely Loved It! But I Just Felt So Bad For Them, But I Just Couldn't Stop Laughing It Was The Freakin' Hilarious! XD - A Face.

P.s I Have A Fanfic Account But I'm To Lazy To Login But Expect This Story To Be Favorited And For You To Be Favorited As One Of My Fave Authors. Because If This Story Is So Good. I Wonder If Your Other Stories Will Be This Good Or Maybe Even Better :)

P.s.s My Username Is PurpleSugah ;)
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Oh Lordy. This is too good. This has me rolling!
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hehe love it!
Dogluvr18 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
awesome
azyungalah chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Lol that ending was so cute! Sounds like something I'd do, especially to Edward ;D
littlemissliketofight chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Just re-read this after a few years and still made me giggle and smile a little too much at work. :)
2,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »