Reviews for New Lives Galactic Guardians
Enchanter's Nightshade chapter 120 . 3/14/2011
I feel as though I've missed out on so much. Your other fic is beginning to make much more sense now, lol. :)

Sapphira (just for you old friend (:)
masterart chapter 38 . 2/23/2011
i'm not do it so no fucking way
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 2/22/2009
bervo ahm ther galaic-gaerds-taht-atomeicbatty-is-paer aer backugan&yu-gi-oh&battle-d-daman-going-in-this
Radio Driver chapter 120 . 1/12/2009
Good goin, Ash. Keep on keepin on.
luger 7 chapter 120 . 1/10/2009
Cool fanfic. Party on dude.
Sir Thames chapter 120 . 1/6/2009
Good show, mate. Spot on.
Rocco13 chapter 120 . 1/3/2009
Nice freakin fanfic.
Screaming Dean chapter 120 . 1/2/2009
I'm happy I'm you're 600th review. Keep up the good work.
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 120 . 1/1/2009
I hope you can write down about that this story have reached 600 reviews, in your next story!
Emma Iveli chapter 120 . 1/1/2009
Um... um... you have to change things... the whole Itachi knowing was uspposed to be a secert... the whole "Older brother protecting his younger brother in secert" thing... the Senshi weren't supposed to know. Well I guess you can aways have him act as a perotector and have it differnt than New Lives S... (shurgs).
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 119 . 1/1/2009
I wanted to say sorry, for blaming you for Emma's idiocy over that she prefer the dubbed version of One Piece's storyline, since in the original Japanese version, Arlong was taken down by Luffy, once and for all!

Anyway, I hope you'll get over my mistakes!
Screaming Dean chapter 119 . 12/31/2008
I'm glad to see you're doing so well. Have a happy new year!
Emma Iveli chapter 119 . 12/31/2008
Okay! Awesome! I'll write the chapter tommarrow... Awesome job... thoguh you should have had Naruto met up with Volkner and thoguht it was his dad.
Rocco13 chapter 118 . 12/9/2008
Nice freakin fanfic.
neolight16 chapter 118 . 12/6/2008
i guess i should have reviewed sooner but i really like this chapter btw the new chapter of male mews is up now, there is only two chapter until all the mews are asimbled and the next chapter will probably be up tomarrow because it's just a short filler