Reviews for Shadowy Love
I love these little shorts, but i don't understand the father thing...
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
TomboyIsAwesome chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Fluffiness! So adorable! X)
Saffire55 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
AWWWWWWWW! That is so cute and sweet!
Esther chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Can you finish # 26?
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
You're just so good at writing relationships! I thought this one-shot was gorgeous, it covered so many different aspects of the awesomeness that is Red-X/Raven.

I especially loved sentences...

40. Red X knew she guarded her heart well, but he wasn’t the best thief in the world for nothing.

And was still just looking out for number one- but his number one had changed.

Fiery Dragon164 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I love it. Love, love, LOVE it. how you people are so brilliant is beyond me, but thank the stars you are :)
Takeno no Hikari chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Wow most of these are really good (amazing what you can do with a sentence). Can you do a oneshot on 54?
Snowsicle chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
1, 4, 8, 12, 13, 17, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 30, 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 40, 42, 43, 48, 51, 53, and 54 are amazing... I know, that's a lot of them. But they're terrific.

Number 2 is a little bit confusing, but that's the only one I'd say that about.
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
very cute number 52 is probably my favorite
S.H.Nessa chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
These were excellent.

Ooh, I'd love for you to expand on many of these, but as it seems most are requesting number 13, I'm going to go with that one as well.

So... more please?

: )
royfan chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
yo! i love this, all so short and sweet! i saw you expanded on number 13, and if you are going to expand on any other ones could you please do a fic about 26 or 34, i really like those and would love to see how it happened! thank you so much! you rock!
deactivated account 999 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
oh hell... That was damn cool. There is a posibility of... more sentences :D?
Tayk chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Alternate title - 54 Ways to Torment Red/Rae Fans By Giving Them Fragments of Potentially Awesome Fics. Dang it. I hate you. So bad. Gah.

Would it be mean of me to request a one-shot for all of them? ... Yeah, I guess it would. Dang. Would it be alright to request one-shots of ... 4, 9, 13, 30, and 31? That's not too bad, is it? ... Yeah, I guess it sort of is. Whatever. So long as you don't stop writing, I don't care. 'Cause, really, you're the only one I've seen so far who can pull of Red/Rae and gods that makes me sound like an obsequious little git now, doesn't it?

Keep up the good work!