Reviews for The Devil in Your Smile
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh god! Poor Balthier!
H0lmeser chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I'm totally naceous, but that was great! I'm totally sick, but I think that's the point! You're a great writer! I for real have chills right now... Rape is an intense subject.
Galadriah chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Heres the scoop on the whole Balthier/Ffamran confusion. Balthier is an alias. His given name is Ffamran Mied Bunansa. When he fled from Arcades, he took on the name Balthier, as a means to conceal his identity and to escape from what he thought the name Ffamran represented. He hated who he was and what he was supposed to stand for as a judge, so by adopting the name Balthier he could become someone else.

As far as the fic is concerned, it was incredibly well written, even if the content was a bit disturbing. Keep writing, you have a gift.

p.s. Killer title btw.
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
...what creativity
leila chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
sorry but..

it was awesome!great fanfic!*me is a perv*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
aww, poor Balthier
DarkDream-Reno chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Oh my...what should I say now about that story?

*thinks* Ah yes...

I hope I'm not embarassing you now, but that was the greatest fanfic I've ever read on this page...

A little bit dramatic...oh my, I'm just loving it and I'm reading it again and again. *nod*

So long, DarkDream-Reno
Archadian chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Kickass! MORE!
Zaterra chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Ooh, I liked it a whole lot. And I don't mind the fatherxson thing since it seemed like such a good idea before I found out Cid was Balthier's pops... which ruined it for me, too. But I couldn't shake it off, so I just indulged in the incest! *laughs nervously* _

To let you know, Ffamran is [was, rather] Balthier's Judge name. Like Noah's is Gabranth. I guess it's a confidentiality thing; I don't think a Judge would want anyone to know who they were aside from other officials.

Also, I think Balthier quit his job as a Judge when Cid starting going crazy. So I think Balthier's age is a bit off in this story, but who gives a crap? Just keep in mind he didn't up Ffamran until he became a judge. _~
Mad Mary Kidd chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
You know, this pairing never occurred to me. I'm glad it occurred to you, cos I think it's brilliant! You wrote both characters really well, it was highly enjoyable to read (in a sick, what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-me kind of way _). Can I reiterate the plea for a Balthier x Vaan fic from you? I too have tasted the drug, and now cannot free myself from it's clutches...

BTW, Ffamran Mid Bunansa is Balthier's birth name, he changed it to Balthier when he stopped being a Judge. (Wikipedia is your God, Wikipedia knows all!)

_

~MMK
Pennilles Dragon chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
though the pairing is so wrong you somehow made it 'right' with your incredible writing. Great Job :)
sfxcvxv chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
that was yummy! so deliciously yummy! i want to read more from you _ great writing and good job staying in character. most people tend to screw that up and i hate that lol

but good job!
Hitomi Zotz chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Creepy but I love it, you're description was wonderful and the dialogue, scary but brilliantly written.
Blitz-Sora chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Great story! Incredibly twisted, delightfully cruel to poor Balthier. Aww...

Any chance of you writing a story about Balthier that takes place during the game, with this as his past? _~
LiardDestrier chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Hello hello! I was brave enough, or perhaps desperate enough, to read your fic. I find it highly unlikely that Balthier is a virgin, but now I'm starting to consider it. He belongs to Vaan anyway. Which brings me to my request! Since your Cid/Balthier fic was lovely, dramatic, and highly emotionally charged, would you pretty pretty please write a Balthier/Vaan fic? Just a measly little oneshot? I have tasted this drug and it's more addictive than heroin. There's so much goddamn Balthier/Ashe, I have to scrape the barrel to find any slash at all! So even if you don't write the fic, thankyouthankyouthankyou for writing THIS one. :3