Reviews for Where Is It?
picky chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
I really loved this little story and the writing was great, as always, but the words in bold face were extremely annoying!
Ne'ith5 chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
Very Sweet I love stories where Legolas is a Elfling and Thranduil loves him. Well off to read the story you mentioned in the summary.
lotrelves chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
Aw..good father-son interaction. Very sweet. It's also nice to see stories of Legolas's childhood. :)
Surrealshadows chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Very, very good.

The only thing is that Legolas is an only child. Other than that...very good.
Tri Cenedril chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Hey NiRi!

I'm back! Trying to catch up won't be easy, but I'll try. I had a good time with everybody chasing little Legolas. You did a great work with Thranduil. And as usual you had me wondering: who/what were you talking about... I'm certain Mânuilos will enjoy her time with her adoptive family before returning home.

Hope to hear from you soon,

take care, hugs
Anearin chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
Legolas with brothers and sisters... hm a diferent but refreshing concept! Does Tolkien ever say if Legolas has any brothers or sisters?

Once again NiRi very well writen. A Thranduil Romance would be good! but I do think you should finish Wild Roses and Affinity first please!

How is the refinancing going?

Anea
Wimsey1 chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
Perfect. Very in context with Tolkien. A beautiful story and it made me love Thranduil even more!
jada952 chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
good for T. to laugh and for legolas to hear it once again.

a Thranduil romance?

oh my!

asbestos computer lined cables needed to be sure!

i can't imagine it not burning up the screen.

;-)
That Tath chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Aw, that was a great ending to the story! I really loved it!
Elflingimp chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Hum...You have who in your closet? Well thats okay,(walks away talking to herself, I thought they were in mine!)
Calenlass Greenleaf1 chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
Sweet story. *fights urge to run and hug both Thranduil and Legolas* You were only nine words over the limit this time. ;)

And I agree-"Elf Interrupted" is one of the best Glorfindel stories I've read. :)

Cal
CAH chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
What a sweet ending!

Will you continue this at all with the punishment "must" endure with his Ada? A month in the forest?

Ces
Opalkitty chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
Oh that's awesome! Making the Manuilos the white deer (I think it was the white deer) the dwarves saw in The Hobbit! You planned that perfectly! : )
The Queen of Confusion chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
And here I am reviewing. Wow and here I thought it was a horse. Shows you what I know. Accally it just shows you just how good a writer you are. That story was great and I loved it. Of course I love all your stories. Hope to see more little plot bunnies come to life soon. *grins.*

SARAH
Wimsey1 chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
I absolutely love the way your write Thranduil. I can’t wait to see exactly what this critter is that Legolas has fallen so in love with. The last his mother’s line hmm. Well that should be interesting, because I thought that Legolas was the last of her line in this story. She must be small, to be kept so easily tucked away. I am thinking something warm and furry.