Reviews for Open Your Eyes, Love
Jdjdhjnhshdhndjd chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Love it I know I am late but still.i read all your stories so far started this summer
Sunshine and Thunderclouds chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I haven't read your other story, and I'm not usually too keen on lemons, but I was just drawn to this fic. And it was beautiful. It wasn't the mediocre smut that usually has me cringing or rolling my eyes- this was amazing, passionate and. . . deep. I was amazed. You're a brilliant writer, and you should be proud of your talent. You have so much more than those other horny fools out there. Good Job and Thank You for such an enjoyable read.
Beckett chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This story was a revelation. A revelation of awesome glory
Lady-simplyme chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is the first Lily/James fic I've read, and it's absolutely amazing!
CHSPatiot09 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I love Lily and James stories...they're my absolute favorite. Beyond Darcy and Elizabeth, beyond Romeo and Juliet, beyond Edward and Bella...I love James and Lily. It's something about their chemistry that is enchanting to me like no other couple.

But every single story, no matter how cheery the outcome, never fails to sadden me, because I know how it has to end.

Great story :)

keep like that!
Canterbury Fish chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Cool and really hot!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! :]
HoneyLake chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Alright, of course I love "More Than One.." so naturally I HAD to read this. It was amazing... so real and deep and you can only IMAGINE what they are feeling. Keep it up!
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
That was beautiful, just absolutely beautiful. You captured their emtions and feelings perfectly. It was wonderful to read, it really was. A most definite favourite of mine. :D
sirius-seriously chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Oh my god, that was amazing. Like... wow! Great job!
clap your hands say claire chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Not too bad. I laughed when James thought of Professor McGonagall but thought he went too far ... quite a good line, I must say.

I think that Lily should have told James that she loved him as well, because it seemed a little one-sided.
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wow. That is an amazing story. The emotions in this are so real and true, exactly the way I imagine LJ. One of the best LJ fics I've ever read, and I don't say that lightly.

Love from