Reviews for Mirror Image
mkm12 chapter 1 . 1/7
Loved this.
OrangePlum chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Cold Oak was my favorite part of the whole Supernatural series and you did a very good job at writing an alternative and Dean/Sam dealing with the aftermath.
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
This...was very cool. You had me worried there a couple times. I thought Sammy was losing his mind when he saw Andy in the bathroom mirror. (By the way, it SO SUCKS about him and Ava. I LOVED those two!) Then I thought that Sam really was gonna leave, and that was gonna be the end of the story because there are certainly authors on this site evil enough to do that and I'm not sure if you're one of them.

But then you ended it all well, so I was very happy. Thanks for sharing!

sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
First off, thank you for letting Sam live. And for not having Dean make a deal to bring him back. Both are greatly appreciated.

Your phrases and the images they conjure up are fantastic ("Bobby orbits like a worried planet," "generally sounds like that prissy librarian dude from Buffy," and "So fuck him and the special horse he rode in on").

I adore Bobby so you making him a big player in this fic is wonderful. And I loved the scene with Sam talking to Andy in the mirror. I'm going to miss Andy.

Great job!
Diva0789 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
brilliant!...frackin love it!
leavingslowly chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I know I reviewed at your LJ, too, but you deserve more for this tag, so . . . :-) :-) :-)
friendly chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
good should keep this going
Arinia chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
If only eh? I really liked this story, but boy, Sammy really needs to learn that he can't keep running off cuz Dean will find him no matter what!
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
amazing! simply beautiful! i loved it great work!
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
*bows at the doctors in the ICU* Sammy's alive!

Did u see the editor's cut for AHBLII? Dean and Bobby were talking about burying Sam! *sobzz* but Sam isn't dead. He cant die..

I love Dean "...I would hunt you down and kill your sorry ass myself. And then I’d have to do the whole fucking CPR thing again just so I could spend the next five years yelling at you."

nice story
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Now I like this ending much better. :)
unapologetic chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Aw...I wish it could have happened that way...

This was the most amazing Dean line ever:

"It’s just not the same making fun of you when you’re dead, dude. I tried."

That was so cute in a sad bittersweet aw Sammy kind of way!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Wow! I really enjoyed this! I love the banter and the tears and the humor and just...all of it. Dean's so clever to have Bobby waiting in the Impala and Bobby's such a good friend. I like him a lot...glad we're seeing him so much.

Really great job on this!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I like good long tag scenes... I so wish they would do cpr on sam and save him...but alas no he dies... can't wait till thursday... i liked the talk between the brothers great job
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/14/2007