Reviews for The Rest Will Come Later
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Wow that was just...wow! I loved this steamy little one-shot, which I hope you expand into a multi-chapter fic someday! I've always wanted Marthie to come together as a couple, and you've done a fantastic job in writing out their strong feelings for one another unlike the actual tv show. The last episode tried to show Martin's side, but it seemed a bit contrived to me. Plus, Ruthie was trying to act too mature by then and also, she was hurt by Martin again. I figured that after 1-2 years later, they would both realize their potential as a couple and stop denying themselves. Thanks for showing me what I had imagined! :-)
nonhalema chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Great work
victoria alexandra chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This is the first 7th heaven fanfiction i have ever read and i have to say i am glad it was yours, becuase its really good.
nrgirl90 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wow i love the story and i have to say you get major props for admitting the whole virgin thing. keep up the good work
Saxas13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Hi

I've read your fic and its so cool. I'm a german girl, and you can't find any 7th heaven fanfic here in my mother language, so i read some in english. and i know, i cant write in english well, so forgive, but i want to review and thank you you for this cute and romantic story!

Yours