Reviews for Ramen Nights
RoseThorn333 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Hi THANKS for writing thi. If you know of more IrukaxNaruto fics i would love if you told me. You are a wonderful writer write more of IrukaxNaruto fics and anything esle you can think of please. Please write me back.

RoseThorn3
Dr999 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
i luv it :D ,u MUST write a sequel please *puppy eyes* ?
Ammie Hawk chapter 9 . 9/13/2008
This was an amazing story! I've been looking everywhere for a decent Iruka/Naru that wasn't just a oneshot. I enjoyed it alot.
sexychibi19 chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
so cut i loove it
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
veggiefan2 chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
Beautiful. Nothing short of that. It was so good, and the thing about Naruto sharing Kakashi's mystery was great. Can't sayvery much else, 'cept that it was gorgeosity all the way! (I know, that may not even be a word, but so what) I love NaruIru or NaruKaka, Naruto just makes his sensei look better, lol.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 9 . 10/15/2007
tht was so damn adorable!
Hiyami chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
Sequel YES! It's so fluffie! Lovable!
minorriots chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
Aww, sweet fiction [and what did I want to get from lovely-spell, hmm?] :3 I really loved it, yeah! Iruka and Naruto were so cute

I guess you made me addicted to IruNaru pairing. Nyeh~
Perdue chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
In all honesty, I think your writing style does need an itsy bit of work. It's not really a conventional problem, but some things aren't quite adequately explained, or you could go more in depth with a few things.

But overall I really like this. I just had a sudden urge to find NaruIru, and this story is really cute. _ Good job!
Kai Kirkland chapter 9 . 9/24/2007
great story i realy liked the whole thing.
Esoritoc chapter 9 . 9/21/2007
This fic is way too cute! X3 Definitely going to favs. As for a sequel, not sure. You left the fic on a pretty good note. But it would be funny to know if Kakashi counts Iruka as 'public', therefore Naruto has to show up naked at his wedding/funeral. Or if Naruto wins the bet and Kakashi has to show up to the wedding in drag! *lol*
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
me is not a closet pervet imma super pervert (O.O)b girl version of Jiraiya XD
FairyNiamh chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
First I had to check out your stories to make sure you hadn't already started a sequel. Now that I see that you haven't (or at least haven't posted one) I am sitting in my chair hopping up and down going yes, yes, yes! I can be like a hyperactive child when I get excited, rofl. I really did love this story. (Sorry I am late on catching these, but I usually avoid FF like the plague. *shrugs*) ANYHOO IruNaru and KakaNaru are my dirty little secret pairings. I love them A LOT. Way more than SasuNaru, though GaaNaru and NejiNaru come in close behind those first two pairings. Never enough of those stories out there. *Head desks* I am rambling Gomen Gomen.

Thank you for writing and sharing this story. Ja Ne.
XxMysticMariexX chapter 9 . 9/10/2007
ah that was awesome, you definently have to write a sequel, I so want Kakashi in a dress!