Reviews for Mr Perfect and Mr Oddball
Retrophilic chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I am way amused by this. I can just see it. I just wish Touya and Yuki had met Raito and L -directly.- XD Good job!
Usayasha chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Odd, but very interesting. I kept on expecting Touya or Yukito to sense Ryuuk somehow, but I guess that Ryuuk woudn't actually be there at the University, would he? Oh well, great story! It really get's you brain going.
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
cute. a DN fic from another (X crossover sort of) perspective. i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. thank u for the great read! -
strawberry shortcake chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Ha ha! I love the Touya/Toya and Yuki crossover with Death Note!

Love it love it love it love it!
littleonegi chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
More More More

I like it. Funny and good.
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
combined both of my interest into one! Man I love it!

hahahah Touya-chan's observations on L and light is just too funny; although I agree and say that light kun is hella scarey...

really great job; it made my day
yumemi chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
hehe. that's so cute!
Saulie chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Okay, that was absolutely hilarious. XD I just about died laughing. Touya owns my life.
a is for action chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
heehe! :D

no one can beat L at eating cake.

Raito really is Mr. creepy sadistic bastard!
BoredorBoard chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
*dies of laughter*

I never would have thought it was possible to mix DN and CCS untill i read this, and i love it. come to think of it you are right, Tohya and Yuki have a lot in common with Light and L
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
i love it. it has perfect timing. i was going to go to CCS fandom and catch up on touya/yuki but i was like ' i in a death note mood? let me check out death note fics.' and then i get here and there's a CCS/DN story and i'm bouncing. I LOVE IT!
cookiequeen chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
That was... entertaining xD

Especially liked how Touya spots Light's creepy expression he shows when he thinks nobody is watching; makes you wonder how nobody spotted his evilness in the manga... or maybe they blanked out the horrible memory like poor Touya.

Good fic, off to eat more cookies now :D