Reviews for Primal
TootsLogan chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Well, you've made me feel really guilty no...I sincerely apologise for not having posted reviews for every one of your wonderful fics that I've been enjoying over the past few weeks since I discovered your site.
And it is really inexcusable on my part because I also write fanfics for another genre. You are quite correct when you comment on the amount of effort and time that it is expended in writing a story together with proof reading and editing before posting it. Feedback is the essential encouragement that keeps writers going. So different to grinding out uni assignments - knowing the only feedback will come from your lecturer!
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Sigh,

I just wish we had been allowed to get to know this Loren - this woman who is in love with Harm and whom Harm loves.

But no, TPTB decided to make her a nasty character - only to get whatever she wants... just to be a foil for Harm and Mac.

Harm and Mac would never have worked anyway.

Especially when she insisted on him saying those 3 little words first - she needed to control him (something most alcoholics want - control) - and that is not the way to start a marriage.

I cannot believe Harm didnt learn and understand this.

If he had known this - he could have dumped Mac and looked elsewhere - preferably before the (whatever season it was) - before Loren was killed off.

He just had to look to Trish and Frank to know what a good marriage truly looks like.
Vesja chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Hehe, nice fic. You know, I'm afraid you've completely corrupted me as a Harm/Mac-shipper. It's your fault that I have to read áll the pairings now!

Keep up the amazing work!

Vesja
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
great story.
jj Queen chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Hey here is your review!.! I love all your little one shot companions to Love finds a fool. I probally will not be able to review until next Friday, but I will send u a short story. lol. Hey you might not get a lot of reviews because of your parinings, but know that I love them.

Good job,

Cassie
CDR Blaine chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I would like you to know how much I enjoy reading these. I open my inbox when I get to work- every single day- in hopes that I'll see an email from Fan Fiction with your name on it. I cherish my breaks from research and court so that I can read your fiction. I was elated after returning to D.C. from the Med to find emails waiting. I HATE sea duty.

Thank you. The way you write Loren is still no nonsense, but sensitive. I truly feel that if Harm and Loren could have been a couple, he would have brought this side out in her. You've done it playful and well, but not over the top. Brilliant.
DD2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Great job! I haven't been around in a while, but im back and reviewing! lol. I am so excited b/c i just got all the seasons so far on DVD! JAG whenever I want! yay! Glad to read another one of your fabulous fics!
michelle UK chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Love it. I hope this is a follow up to "Love finds a Fool" update soon love this pairing.
Syrae chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
That was sweet. I probably have to read 'When Love Finds A Fool' again, after this one. Great job, Bikerboy!

Love, Rae
teresa chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Hi,

I have just read your story and I loved it. Well presented and well thought out and written. Just wondering is this a one shot or is there more to come. I love fanfics that have Harm/Loren or Harm/Jen in them.