Reviews for The Pegasus Connection
SimplyMe51 chapter 28 . 3/25
Beautifully written, wonderfully tied together, and fantastically wrapped up! Great story, thanks so much for sharing!
Namely Namington chapter 28 . 3/19/2014
Great story! Well written, characters that are spot on, and funny too! Just a pity Jamie had to go home; it made the most sense, but I do enjoy an outsider's reactions to the big reveals.
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 28 . 10/24/2013
Great story here. About the only area for improvement that I can see is that most original characters could have used some more descriptive statements when they were introduced.

For instance, You don't first identify someone you don't know by their name, but rather by something about them that stands out from others, like their hair color or a particularly strange mannerism. You literally just threw us some original characters without giving any description of their appearance whatsoever. In fact, the most that I can remember off the top of my head about Jamie is that he was presumably the same age as Jon, and therefor likely a similar size.
ScorchingCold chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
I really liked this story! I've been looking for some good SG-1/Atlantis crossovers. I find those difficult to find (depending on the standards you have ;-)), especialy since I'm used to searching for fanfiction in categories that have much more stories (and thus, hopefully, more stories with some quality).

But this was was what I was looking for. SG-1, Atlantis, some classic elements from both and some new elements, including some drama, some people getting introduced to the Stargate project (Jamie) and some new technology (the scanner/writer and the 'new' engine), all things I liked very much in the story.

And not least of all, the story had humor! I even took the time to copy some of the most funny phrases you wrote:
With typical contrariness, McKay came to a halt instead, hands on his knees to brace himself as he leaned over. "Okay, I'm gonna hurl," he told the ground. "I knew that hraka meat was a mistake. 'It's supposed to be that dark', they say. Obviously, their natural selection policy extends to serving meals. Probably they think nothing of a few attendees keeling over at every feast. 'Oh, dear, Uncle Bob's pitched over into the second course. Never mind - praise the Cycle! Now, pass the salt, I'm going back for another helping of Russian roulette roast.' Oh, God, I'm going to die."

The humming that floated out of the patterned crystal door, however, was not coming from the machine but from the Czechoslovakian scientist sat on the floor, cheerfully murdering symphonies while he checked readings.

"Sweet." He was sure he'd jarred more than a few brain cells loose over the years, what with all the dying and the oxygen deprivation and the being repeatedly hit on the head with blunt objects. And sharp objects. And projectiles. And energy blasts. And, occasionally, low-flying members of his team.

"And also the occasion with the modified death glider," Teal'c rumbled in, where others would merely chime.

Great work! Keep it up :-)
RoseA26 chapter 28 . 2/13/2012
I've only just found this and it's excellent (especially being Jackcentric, lol), read it through chapters 1-28 and really enjoyed it. Well written and you've captured the central characters beautifully. Thanks!
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 28 . 7/11/2011
Got one word for this story and one word only - okay two depending on how you look at it - Awe-Some!

Though, I would have liked to have known more of what was going on in Jon's head during the final changes, but I can live with not knowing ;0)
Murazor chapter 28 . 3/29/2011
Hmmm...

The story is complete. That's nice.

It is well written. That's extra nice.

It is quite funny at times, has a plot and the characters are mostly themselves. That's extra extra nice.

This is not to say that it is perfect, mind. Though looking for greener pastures in Pegasus is something I could have seen Ba'al doing, the story could have used him having more 'screentime'. Showing the capture and torture of SG6, instead of telling it in a couple of paragraphs of inner exposition could have done the story good, I reckon.

That said it is a good, rather solid effort.
Harmne chapter 27 . 1/16/2010
Elizabeth is very brave to keep Jon in Atlantis...
Harmne chapter 26 . 1/16/2010
LOL in some ways Radek is smarter than Rodney...
Harmne chapter 25 . 1/16/2010
I hope Ba'al gets eaten by the Wraith - and that he gives them heartburn.
Harmne chapter 23 . 1/16/2010
Telepathy comes in handy now and then!
Harmne chapter 21 . 1/16/2010
Love those sneaky scientists!
Harmne chapter 19 . 1/16/2010
John gets a chance to chase bad guys with Jack! Except Jack sends him off with Teal'c...darn. I kind of liked hearing John's impressions of Jack, too.
Harmne chapter 18 . 1/16/2010
Love the Atlanteans' reactions to SG1 just popping in. I guess in the Pegasus galaxy it takes a lot more than that to surprise them anymore.
Harmne chapter 17 . 1/16/2010
It seems like there's this sign on Sheppard's back that says "Shoot Me"...