Reviews for A Million Ways To Be Cruel
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is just so very funny! Especially Rodney's suggestion! I'll remember that one!

The interaction of the team plus Laura is well done too, with Laura keeping her spiky sense of humour without coming across as a cow! Shows John's leadership style as well.

Well written and fun!
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
It was RODNEY?
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
*GIGGLE* love your endings ... always the last line kills me. But I would love to know who the "mystery man" is?
Shanthaia chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
LOL! Nice, funny story. I still grin! If you won't to bother answering me: what's a mace? My dictonary says it's a weapon, but that does not go together with the canisters. I suppose I miss out on the a really funny bit here :(
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I liked the different suggestions and how each person almost appeared protective of Teyla. I think the last line was the best!

For his next birthday, Rodney received four canisters of mace.

-awesome job!
Night-Owl123 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I love this story. It's hilarious. _
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Where do I start? But-monkeys? Mace? Cancer? This was an awesome conversation, and you and your peeps should be proud, because a riot is a good thing, laughter-wise, yes? Also, the Radek tease. Me likes.
Jade's Trick chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
ROTFLMAO! I had a feeling... :D Great story!
Alexzander Stark chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I LOVE all you stories they are all AWSOME
angelfire east 24 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Great story! Very funny and very cute, you nailed all the characters, I love how much Roana knew about her love life:D I wonder how the man Teyla was talking about:D
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I love how Ronon knows so much about Teyla's love life and how everyone just keeps showing up.
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I loved this. You really caught everyone's characters and their style of speech and the banter was very believable. I'm terribyl intruiged as to who Teyla's admirer was though... ;)
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I like this. I would like to see more of this on the show it really defines the relationship of the team outside of the field work.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Funny.
Lucy Sienna chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Ha! That was great. I laughed.