Reviews for Love At Dolphin Bay
MizuKitsune10 chapter 19 . 12/30/2011
Again, interesting. And Fuji/Ami makes me think 'cute' and 'blackmail' for some reason. The introduction of other male warriors is great, and I hope that this ends well.
IceColdTouch chapter 21 . 9/26/2007
I always love your fight scenes they are so in later chaps could you add just a lil bit of romance please.;-D!

Anyway keep up the awesome 't wait for more.
IceColdTouch chapter 20 . 8/24/2007
Sorry I didn't update were really good and I can't wait for the next chap.
PhoenixIllusion chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
Wow, so many updates. . I REALLY have to rewatch the first Sailor Moon season. *Sweatdrops* YAY! SATURN! Please tell me she's not going to be antisocial forever. Oh, by the way, are the Regionals already ober or is this like a sort of interlude?... Or whatever it's called...
LadyChance chapter 18 . 8/21/2007
i like it but does mina get a guy anytime soon?
PhoenixIllusion chapter 18 . 8/13/2007
*Quirks head* Are you by any chance, making up this new enemy? Because I've never heard of mantis-like monsters in SM before. Oh, right, and I had no idea who the hell Kiichi Kuki was, I had to look it up. *Sweatdrops and bows head in shame* Oh ...such a short chapter. TT-TT Just wondering, WHERE THE HECK WAS FUJI DURING THE BATTLE? I'm sure they could've used some help. .
schtroompf chapter 17 . 8/13/2007
I love the Fuji/Ami pairing, never read anything with this pairing ) Plot's good too -
IceColdTouch chapter 17 . 8/7/2007
But it was good all the same.I can't wait for the next chap.
PhoenixIllusion chapter 17 . 8/7/2007
At least, you can WRITE tennis action. I'm still wondering what the heck 'rough or smooth' mean (you know when they spin the racket to decide who gets to serve?). Eh?, What about the Golden Pair? Isn't that a stable doubles team? Or has that not come into the story yet.

Wow... I knew you were doing something with Kawamura/Makoto... but, TAKA-SAN being her semapi? Is he a shape-shifter or something? Well, then again, he can switch personalities so why not image also? . Just wondering, is the new baddie Chaos? Or maybe Pharaoh 90? (I really don't know the season order *Sob*)
IceColdTouch chapter 16 . 7/31/2007
The Kamens are the best have somthing to say about 't wait for the next chap.
PhoenixIllusion chapter 16 . 7/31/2007
o.O Why did it seem so ridiculously... EASY... to turn Black Lady back into Chibi-Usa? YAY! Tennis action coming up soon! I hope the senshi will meet the team now... is Ryoma not there yet?
IceColdTouch chapter 15 . 7/31/2007
I really do enjoy a great fight scene,don't soon.
IceColdTouch chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
Great of action which was 't wait for the next one.I admire your stories so much that I was hopeing you would go read my fic that I put don't have to review if you don't want but if you could go read and juust send me an e-mail telling me what you thought.I would greatly you in the next chap.
SeaDuck chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
I think this story is quite unique. It really captures my interest. You've got great brains! By the way, can you include a bit more of Seigaku? It might be fun to see how Tezuka, Taka-san, Eiji, Oishi, and Inui would interact with the girls. But, that's just an idea. Anyways, I look forward to your next chapter.
PhoenixIllusion chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
Yay for tennis action, and Fuji-butt-kicking tennis! XD Hmm...I thought the Ayashiki sisters died already? o.O Are you following the manga or anime plotline?