Reviews for Identify Me
kazekagecraig chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
I know my single review wont matter much, but I want you to know I like your fanfics very much and hope that you will continue with this one. god bless always -kazekagecraig
flacaurmama chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
When is the next update! 0.0 I must know! Of and add me for the we hate emi club please? :D
clairebear2319 chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Wow! This is just too amazing for you to leave it like that.
you have so many people who want to know what happens!
This story is so awesome and you are a super talented writer:)
Well I really doubt you are ever going to see this and I really doubt this will ever be updated which is super depressing but...
alfay93 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
More?
Cackles chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Ok, so you're on a hiatus. Though you must have your personal reasons to this, please don't be..Selfish. I'm sure you've seen all the reviews. We all want the next chapter, it isn't good to leave people hanging !

Take it as a compliment.
But. Seriously. Update. And fast.

XOXO,
Cackles
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Omg! Please continue to story! T_T
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Go Sakura!
Uh-oh.. Gaara..
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I can already seE that Pe story will turn out awesomely! Please continue from the Hiatus!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
why WHYYY is it on hiatus when it finally gets interesting
Bullet2tm chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
I can't believe you haven't updated since 2008! Please do so its a great story!

Bullet
Kytti92 chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
I hope this story comes off of hiatus. I loved reading it I am a fan of your other works, lie "This wasn't in my contract" (which I hope the sequel continues as well ) I am part of the Hate Emi club, formally just kitty :P
Mandarins chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
Awesome Story! Please Update!

Whats Shikamaru going to doo? Poor Sakura! Soo many cliffys , xD

PLEASE UPDATE! I THINK IM GOING INSANE! :D
elizabell98 chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
well ur story was great other thn ther fact uve never finished it. (tear:() well I hope u write more gaasaku stories. nd I wld love to join the emi hate club:)))

love. elizabeth:)
monkey-101 chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
Interesting story, I like it.

Update soon.
AngelsHeart0908 chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Nooo! Sakura! Don't be depresed D I was really enjoying your story, it's one of the better written one's that are GaaSaku ) So awesome job! Btw, can I join the we HATE Emi Club? THat annoying little prick... Anyways please update soon!