Reviews for Something's Happening To Me
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Dude! Their powers are awesome! I love Alan's power!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
lol Awesome. Loved the other one too! (And just your stories in general, really). You should really think about continuing them... I'm sure plenty of others would agree :D
ash-rox chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
dude...cool
Cip chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
FANTASTIC! I love both these series, wonderful cross-over!
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
brilliant i luv the way u decribed alan's power lol i think u may hav taken powers from diffrent tv series not jus heroes but it was fantastic. An believ it or not i actually understood the scientific terms so i take my hat off to u cause its a very hard thing to do make me understand science lol
genbo chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Im sorry for not reviewing sooner my computer till now was telling me I had revied your story.

I loved it I hope you continue soon.

Very cool powers you've given the 'Boys and Jeff'

Cool begining and your a great writer.

Keep it up
JackFrost23 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Funny
Tikatu chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I most certainly hope you take this up; it's FAB! But you're right to wait until the others are finished. Good call. Hope things ease up for you at work; short-handedness is a bear, isn't it?
thundever1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Great story, please continue with this soon as it is very interesting and I'd like to see how it goes.
straywriting chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
It's offical, you come up with the best ideas for fics. I really hope you add more onto this fic, I would love to see it turned into a fully fledged story.

"He has a little trouble...stopping." You still have my laughing with that and it wasn't really "part" of the fiction. Poor Alan, it's so true, he can never really restrain/stop himself.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
You're back! YAY!

I loved this chapter, even though it was in bits. But that made it all the more interesting, not knowing what was going to happen next.

Looking forward to wherever you intend on taking this one.

Hob x