Reviews for She Gave Me a Lotus
madeinchina371 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was beautiful, truly. I read in your AN that you thought it seemed a bit forced...well I just wanted to let you know that from a reader's perspective, at least mine, it flowed perfectly. I only wish it was a longer one-shot!

Thank you for writing this. I'll try to remember to recommend it to my readers next time I update, though that might not be very soon.
rockgirl2011 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Very nice one-shot. )
Starrynytex chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Cute story D
DELETE ACCOUNT 1548864 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I liked this! Using flowers as communication does seem like an Edward and Bella thing. Loved the last line too!
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I adored this. So cute. You should write a sequel!
a lovely idiot chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
That was so adorable XD Lovely job with this
tripodion chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
that was... amazing. pure genius!
Andi-Scribbles chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Girl, you are *amazing*. You never fail to give us some awesome insight to Bella and Edward's world. I'm just sorry I missed voting for the swap (I submitted 'An Absurd Proposal.') Yours would've been number one for me. Whoever got it is one lucky person!
Emilie64 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Aww, that was soo sweet! A truly beautiful story.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This is a beautiful story - I love the idea of communicating with flowers xD And their reactions are so sweet and in character :D
Sonata Rapp chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Simply Adorable. I just discovered Twilight and all it's wonders. And boy am i glad i did!
MartaSwan chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
this 1shot was a wonderful thing really!omg i love these things:flowers dreams all things that have a secret meaning, they are so cute!

good job!