Reviews for Madam President
Math Girl chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
Great... now *I* want pie! Key lime, if possible. Seriously, some deep thoughts excellently expressed, here, especially in the first part.

Nice to see John being so open and comfortable about sharing his mind with a female entity. If he goes on a date, will Saint stay back and keep quiet, or is he going to find himself fighing a two-front battle of the sexes?

Interesting, too, that TinTin's inherent abilities would enable her to perceive Saint without special assistance. So, what's going to happen next? Will John get his pie? Will Yarborough's consortium go after their missing softwear? Can't wait to find out! :)

Digi-Girl101 chapter 11 . 4/28/2008
LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP! lmao PIE!
Math Girl chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
Sapient Artificial Integrated Node Tranformation, right...? SAINT. Although, I don't guess it would have anything to do with the old Roger Moore series (which was actually kind of cool). Or the fact that she's sort of a guardian angel, or a powerful figure who appears to him, communicates and directs his actions. Which is fine, as long as they don't end up getting discovered and martyred. Because that's pretty uncomfortable, to judge from the old Fox Book.

Anyhow, good scene. The interaction between John and Saint is well written. It's reassuring to see that she has a nascent moral sense and has freed herself from the goals of her creators.

All in all, nice work, and can't wait to read more, ED. :)

Math Girl chapter 9 . 1/21/2008
Ah, back hin th' day...! Great chapter, lots of cool computer details. I liked Fermat's "hard drive cleansing" solution. Drastic, but effective. The "Not at the table", "Not in front of the president" part was funny, too. John's just gotten himself a major boost, huh? Becoming the housing for Saint is going to prove quite an interesting change, I'm sure. Off to read more...

Math Girl chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
Hm... interesting. So, Simone and her crew created Saint, which has now infected Tracy Island's computer system, and John, himself? Saint was further originally lodged in the president's PDA? The plot thickens, indeed! You're getting twistier as you go along, and I'm definitely hooked, ED. :)

Digi-Girl101 chapter 10 . 1/17/2008
LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP! haha You can up with the name Saint by taking the first letter of all of thoughs big words that mean her name, like her name when she's a program in the PDA... ok & i'm guessing that when John tells the others about Saint they'll think that he's insane... lmao! :P
Digi-Girl101 chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP! :P s'ok! update when u can :P
Digi-Girl101 chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
OMG! LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP!
Math Girl chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
Wow! Lots of stuff going on, here. Jeff wasn't quite right. It doesn't pour, it hurricanes! Loved all the program-checking details, the hood pun, and that slow build-up of suspense. Please tell me that John's going to be alright? I'm wondering where his brain waves are going, unless it's off to another dimension/ version of himself. More, soon? :)

Math Girl chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
Cheerz! Yes, I'm enjoying it. It's nice to see the family dynamics playing out with small, telling, interactions between Jeff and Penny, Grandma and the boys, and Scott with his brothers.

So, Haze will be hiding out on Tracy Island for awhile, as the US goes crazy searching for her, a vice-president assumes command, and IR helps her to figure out who's after her. Or, will she try to find a quiet way to inform her VP and the Secret Service of what's really going on? This could be important, as the US has been known to react badly to sudden assaults.

John's situation is still up in the air, so to speak. I hope that everything turns out well for him, in this universe. It makes sense that he'd experience some side effects from a rough launch too soon after the violent attack on TB5. Hurry with the next installment, please! :)

Math Girl chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
Ah-ha! So, she *is* the president! And Jeff trusts her enough to bring her to Island Base with full security clearance. (Not sure I'd do that with some of our recent executives-in-chief, but hey, Haze seems like a nice lady, and a lot more interesting than H. Clinton.)

But wait, John is pale and has a headache? Lingering effects of the Hood's attack on TB5, I take it? Hopefully, he'll be alright. Have sort of a soft spot for the guy...

This could go in many fascinating directions, ED. I'm off to the next chapter to see which way you've picked!

Math Girl chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Short review, glitching computer. Loved opening chapters, Haze is president?
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
I had to read it twice before reviewing. It read better the second time!

It is well written and I'm still puzzled as to what connection Haze has with IR, but I guess we will find out in the next couple of chapters.

Update soon.

Hob x
Thunderbirds Questionsnet chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Who is Harriet Blaze, Duncan Merry and Norma Merry? So far I don't see any connection to Thunderbirds. It took me like a minute to read though. I am bored with the story already. There is no mention of Thunderbirds. So what the real point in reading a story that doens't have at least one of the main characters in the first chapter?