Reviews for He Said/She Said
Kuja Tribal chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
I thought it was quite funny. ;

Ryu chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
I'm TOO LAZY to sign in. It's late. SUE MEE! But..you PROMISED to write another if you have eight reviews!
Grey-X chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Ay! Do not knock Final Fantasy 8 ( saw bio ) ! I am sick of even FF die-hards saying it sucks. I've only played 3 FFs, 1, 7 and 8, and 8 was easily the best of them, not to mention the only one of the three I bothered finishing. 7 ruled too though. And so did this fic. Now go write more for Toyko Encounters or I'll have Rinoa sic Angelo on you.
KatAclysm who is upset because ff.net wont let her sign in chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Thankyou for acknowledging that Sephiroth is the hottest Final Fantasy character in existance ;) I used to know a couple of people who thought that stupid bum Squall is hotter, but they are all dead now, so don't mind me. Well Arcadia, I must say, this was quite an interesting little fic. A bit short, but funny, and I always like to see that. Keep up the good work. :)
Yuffie002 chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
well i liked it!
Sailor Erin chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
LOL! OH god that was really funny! I'll go read part two now.
Ender3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
This is funny. RRREEEEAAAALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYY funny. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Kindite chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
You're too harsh on yourself. I thought it was funny. For my sake please conitnue. i look forward to hearing more about Sephi and Vinnie.
jaggededge chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
well, it was funny, that it was. not bad, a bit confusing but me like confusing. keep it up and put them up so i can read them! peace
Morrigan chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Utterly evil and very, very funny. You've *got* to keep going! BTW, your idea for a sparring round will be used in one of the upcoming 'Still of the Night' chapters . . . slightly different, but still the same concept. Anyway, great story, keep writing!
Renae chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
It was really interesting. I want to know how this turns out so write more.
Sub-Zero8 chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
I have to admit, that was kinda funny. Finesh it.