Reviews for Indifference
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2016
This story doesn't agree with itself. Great idea but it isn't flowing. How can shikamaru have less stamina and chakra when he is a freaking jinchuuriki? Fix it up please
Synn Nexus chapter 44 . 10/28/2015
I love Shikamaru and this seems like a believable storyline
Except the Shikaku part and with Jiraiya there things should have not been as bad.
Roserader chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
WTF! So Naruto is basically Konohamaru now. Why was Shikamaru worried about Chakra? He should have a huge amount of chakra, hosting the kyuubi. Additionally, being Naruto's apparent confidant he should know Naruto's jutsu, and be able to form a plan accordingly. Why if shikamaru is both the main character and the host of the kyuubi, is he weaker, or at least less intelligent than in canon?
ranchan-akari chapter 44 . 10/20/2014
Kyaaaaaah! Shikamaru! I wish there was more with the Kyuubi and Shikamaru! I would have liked to have read more of their interactions since they're so different from the actual canon.
Ikurus chapter 44 . 2/18/2014
This was awesome. I think you captured Shikamaru's relaxed/lazy attitude perfectly, especially in the writing style.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Guest chapter 40 . 2/8/2014
Is the yonidaine still sealed inside him?
Rory O'Kane chapter 44 . 1/26/2014
Cool story. It seemed like a realistic portrayal of what the characters would be like in this new world, and it still had some interesting fight scenes. But though there’s a resolution at the end, I feel like this story’s only just getting started. I would love a sequel. I suppose the biggest repercussions of Shikamaru having the Kyuubi have already been explored in this story, but the changes in this story still make me curious what would happen next.
Elise chapter 44 . 9/19/2013
Amazing story!
LoireLoa chapter 44 . 6/25/2013
Really good! I like Shika as kyuubi host better than Naruto
Smozzick chapter 44 . 3/10/2013
Great story; would very much like to see a continuation of it.
Everlasting Purple chapter 44 . 2/13/2013
Man that can't be it! Man that sucks its such as awesome fic. Maybe there will be a squeal? I can only hope and check your profile and see if there is one.
DCJeanetteMarvel chapter 44 . 2/12/2013
I enjoyed reading your story, it was a good read :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 34 . 11/11/2012
You've done a good job keeping their essential characters intact, despite very different causes for their motivations. For example, now Naruto wants to prove himself so he can get out of his father's shadow.
Rumiko chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
Interesting note on the yaoi vs yuri frequency. Naruto fanfics are like what, 25% yaoi? Death note is about 90% yaoi. Try finding a non-yaoi or shounen ai fic in that mess and then tell me the naruto fandom is bad.

Mind you there are a number of lesser known fandoms that are almost entirely yuri. It all depends on the fandom.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 44 . 4/25/2012
Great story! It seemed kinda prolonged then rushed at some points but was still good.