Reviews for Family Connections
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
LOL! This is really funny. XD And sweet as well. XD :)
Friglit chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
aaaw! I do adore sand sib bonding fics! Very cute ;D
rayaikawa chapter 1 . 8/24/2008 cute
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This fic was cute and funny I enjoyed reading it.
InosBane chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I think the end was well done, and your Kankuro was great!
Kwala chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I would LOVE to see the sand siblings argue or interact like this, this is HILARIOUS!
FaeSoDivine chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Ohmygod, that was so cute. It actually made me cry...Aw I love the Sand siblings!
Taisi chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This is so adorable. _ I smiled as soon as I started reading, actually. It's rather simple, and yet still captivating, as the relationship you managed to depict seemed so much stronger than in the anime. ... KYA, it was just so CUTE!...And rather sad...
Freya Bobbissimo chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Love TemaShika as I do, I can dig them splitting it off because Temari loves her brothers too much.

Oh, this team, the Sandnin, is my favorite thing in the world, so you did a Freya good by getting them just right in this. I love Kankuro hating Sand, too. I giggle at his ailments, poor guy.
kaotic312 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This wasn't cute at all. It was very sad to me. Although with a lot of humor and extremely well written. Great job.
Shiraishi-K chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Cute, very cute. I like these "family bonding fics" with the Sand Sibs
foxysly chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I loved this. You worte it out simply, but wonderfully.
come-by-chance chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
aww, so sweet. i liked your ending, i dont think you need to rewrite it. its cool to see someone who loves the sand sibs as much as me!
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This is really sweet, short, but very well written. i do hope you write more with these three.
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Aw. That was very cute - i love sand sibling fluff! it makes the shikatema break-upo bearable. love it!