Reviews for At The End of the Day
Marie chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Sad. Just sad. Was he even sure he loved her? He could spit out pretty words when he wanted to, but his action always pointed to other direction. He sounded hollow and Sara still bought into the whole deal. Wonder if you'd write a post-TGTBTD story from Madam Heather's point of view. Also, what she was like when she heard about Sara's abduction?
csimouse chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I liked this story. Thank you for having Brass intervene.
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Very nicely done. Characterization was spot on!
kaheels chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Great story, I really thought you were true to the characters. In fact, that's exactly how I imagined the post TGTBTD conversation going. Thanks for putting it down so I can convince myself that's what really happened.
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I loved it.

I'm going to hate tomorrow as much as i hate LH...but I still loved this.

Hopefully you won't let an ignorant finale stop you from writting the great stories that you do.

TDCSI chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Ah, I guess it's safe to say that's a much better ending. I was pictureing like a paragrapgh or two, not 10. But it's all good, and see people like it. I told you it didn't sound whinny. Good for you, keep up the good work by updating your other stories. PLEASE...
seeyoustandingthere chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
This is really sweet, and nicely written. A picky reviewer might say that the dialogue could be a little snappier, but it didn't detract from the overall atmosphere of the piece. I like it a lot.
MAVDP chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Very nicely written!
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I'm ready for Grissom and Sara to make a joint announcement of their romance to Ecklie, Brass, and the team. Then they can get on with their life together no matter what the changes may be. But, I am not ready for Grissom to admit to the relationship only because of a tragic event in his and Sara's life.
katydid13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I really like this one!
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
ahh sweet!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This is good-angsty-and Sara is a bit too quick to jump the gun, but good! Thanks!
Vanes chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Very good. I liked your story. Maybe you could continue it. I read lots of stories about GSR and I like this one. Thanks