Reviews for NCIS: What If
NCISSpecialAgentTiva chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
First came the Batman series then the movie, that's why they had to get Lee Meriwether to play catwoman and not Julie Newmar because she was doing another movie at the time. The movie was in between season 2 and 3. Lol yeah. I'm full of Batman facts. Also I really loved reading this chapter although I can't really see Kate and Tony together.
OurSongSweetcheeks chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
That story was AMAZING x
Christinou chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great ff! I like your writing-style,

LG Crizzi
htjtrj chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
you should write more
emily chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
omg tony and ziva got married omg omg i love this story
emily chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
love the ending i wish it really happened though
books-n-cookies chapter 16 . 2/7/2010
aw what a happy ending :) at least kate understood... but great story! i enjoyed reading it all :)
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
p
Leonie1988 chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
wowow, this story was really a hand full! well done, but i think ziva is really out of character sometimes, as is gibbs... but i like this perspective on things too!
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I thought iden. twins' DNA wasn't exactly the same? Similar but not perfectly matched?

Well, I suppose for their purpose it could be identical.
NCISchick chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
that is awesome! it is so long but one of the best eva!

go the TATE!

loving ever minute of it and im only up to the second chapter! lol

NCISchick xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo (TATE for eva more)
DJ32 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Intersting. I look forward to the rest.
TheIncredibleBob chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
This was one of the best NCIS FanFics I've ever read. It makes me wish you were a writer on seasons 2 & 3!
cinematus chapter 16 . 10/23/2008
Ah man, you updated!

I totally love this story, Jason. It's one of my favorite. I'm glad you're writing again.

Will you continue this story? Hopefully yes and please don't let Kate get away with her that. She has to stay. They are just too cute together, Tony, Kate and Ziva.

Well done, mate.
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
when did they sleep together?