Reviews for Chapter's Series
camcat chapter 25 . 2/12
Thanks for sharing your wonderful story- wish there was more.
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This story was fabulous and well written. Sad to see you never got around to giving it a real ending. I understand we all lose inspiration though or real life gets in the way. So thank you for what you gave me.
Wendy chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
Hi, I know this story was written quite a while ago but I just got into Jericho so am only reading all these fics now. you obviously put a lot of effort into this fic and I wanted you to know how much I loved it. Thanks!
BSG75 chapter 25 . 7/17/2009
Hey i just wanted to say that i really enjoyed this story as a whole. i think your a better writer than the writers on the series in some ways. i always liked Heather over Emily. I know its unlikely seeing that its been over a year since you posted the last chapter but i think that many, myself included would love to see this story continue or a sequel. Great story
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 25 . 4/7/2008
Interesting! I've read the beginning and skipped to teh end of chapter 23 or so and read ch24 and 25. Not bad. I'm interested in your idea of how the series will end. :)
Lanaraofearth chapter 25 . 3/20/2008
You have done an amazing job on this story, it is thoughtful and beautiful and your commitment to it is...awe inspiring.

Thank you for your continued work and story writing.

My condolences to you for your loss.
beth9874 chapter 25 . 3/15/2008
i don't get it, is that the end of the story, and are you gonna do a sequel if it is. anyway it is really good
cmtaylor531 chapter 25 . 3/14/2008
Aw So good. I wonder how Em will take this news. Next im wondering what Hawkins wants!
gaia artemis chapter 24 . 3/1/2008
I love this story.

I love the emotion that you manage to just pour form jake.

Keep it up!

beth9874 chapter 24 . 2/20/2008
can imagine that scene. coffee everywhere. very well writen
DreamShadows chapter 24 . 2/19/2008
That was quite a... uh... Moving scene there! Wow!

I loved this chapter, and I have to agree with Gail... I'm so proud, though I wish Skeet would find himself a wife in my small home town... :)

Can't wait to see what comes next.

take care,

cmtaylor531 chapter 24 . 2/19/2008
Great Chapter!
Zubeneschamali chapter 24 . 2/19/2008
I've been loving this story all along, but since you incorporated one of my favorite songs so well, I finally had to review! It was definitely tastefully done. I like the touches of humor with the "neighborhood" comments, which made it much more realistic and emotional than just describing what various body parts were doing. Not that those descriptions weren't great, too! :)

My favorite line: ‘Leave it to Heather to treat virginity as another problem to fix.’ Hee!

Definitely liking this better than the actual Season Two. :)
DreamShadows chapter 23 . 2/19/2008
Wow... I haven't really got into a story enough lately to actually leave a review... So I may be a little rusty!

The emotions and your expression of them is absolutely wonderful, making the reader feel as if they themselves are actually feeling them.

You imagery is great, I could see what was happening like a little movie in my head.

I love the story line and the plot, and the relationships are pretty cool in themselves in this piece.

I can't wait to see where you go with this.

Take care,

beth9874 chapter 23 . 2/12/2008
its good, family moments, i love those