Reviews for Missing
Marie1000 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
YOU MADE ME CRY!

IT WAS SAD
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
its so emotional, i had tears in my eyes. Not many stories make me teary, but this one did.
TomRiddle4ever chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
me encantó! me hizo llorar! :( es fascinante y triste
the slashier the better chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
this story was so sad it had me in tears well done writing it.
xxtotally insanexx chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
you're a brill writer and this story made me me that shows how good you are and i hope youll write more in the future
Angel Kellar chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
such a beautiful and sad story. i enjoyed it... and cried as well. :) Thank you. i hope to read more wonderful stories written by you.
From Ritz to Rubble chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
It was so sad..

I started crying..

Keep up the good work
Wragziez chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I love it, so tragic and heartbreaking, keep up the good work!
The Reeder chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
don't get me wrong but, no matter where i start reading this or how many times i read it, i always end up in tears.
aworldofmyimagination chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is so sad, but you did a great job! I was almost crying during it.
NinjaTurtlesRule chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
duudee thats got me crying f*** its sad T_T great work great work
Darath chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I dunno what it is about charrie death stories, but I love reading them, even though they make me really... emotional...

Beautifully written! I totally loved it!
wysei chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
It was so sad! )

It was a really good piece of writing though...
HopeWithTheBlueMoon chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
that was so sad it made me want to cry. it was very well written and i liked how you ended it with those words on his grave stone.
The story surfer chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Your stories are so sad :-( I've read that other story too (the one with the poem about Amy)and I assure you, I loved them both.

By the way, I'm norwegian too (Jeg vet ikke helt hvorfor jeg da snakker på engelsk!)But anyway, great work, but as I said : sad :-(

(PS: Really cool name, dude ;-) Not many people could understand that because it's norwegian and that's what makes it so awesome :-)
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »