Reviews for Missing
IsItJustMe14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Amazing story! I cried reading it. Really, great job!
dark angle102 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
boy , did i cry you've done an amazing job here .
PersephoneJackson123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was so beautiful :) It made me cry.
Insane Psycho chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I love the one-shot. This is one of the only stories that can make me cry. It's beautiful.
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I liked this story. It was very well written.
HariSan712too lazy to login chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow! I LOVED this! The angst! The feeling of being neglected! Amazing! It was very well written!
ruto-kun-nata-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
the fiction caused my eyes to fill with tears...

don't have words for it
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I first read this fic over a week ago, yet only now can I give a review properly. It affected me that much. Like many other readers, it was the family photo that broke my heart, yet my heart was also wrung by the sincere grief of little Alex. He was no spoiled brat - only a young boy behaving to his brother the same way that his parents and uncles did.

I'm glad that James and Lily saw the memories inside Harry's Pensieve. Not so much for the extra jab of knowing that they neglected the true Boy-Who-Lived, as that was merely an extra painful piece of irony; but more for the fact that they really, truly understood just how deeply they hurt their little boy.
Evie Siri chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I think that this is the first one-shot where I teared up! This is deep stuff! Really good too :)

~Evie
Anti-Social Otaku chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
*Cries softly* Oh my god that was so sad! And it usually takes more then that to make me this emotional. *Sniffles* I had already started crying by the time I read about that stupid family picture. Kami! I just wanted to strangle them and ask what the helll they were thinking! Shit, now I'm sad and it's all your fault! *Sniffles* But that was a very touching, emotional and very well written.
meh2018 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
chills just absolute chills
madamesquid chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Holy fucking shit.

You're fantastic.
TommoTeaser chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Words cannot describe how beautiful this was. You made me cry, and this was the first time i cried while reading... Anything! But this made me cry especially hard, i can only imagine the pain Harry went through. This is truely a work of art. I can't thank you enough for writing this beautiful oneshot. It's too much sadness for me, but that's what makes me love this. Thank you so much.

xXShipMateSeaweedBrainXx
TommoTeaser chapter 1 . 7/12/2011

xXShipMateSeaweedBrainXx
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
amazing story, absolutely and utterly amazing i cried halfway through it, it really is your first story? ur very talented
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »