Reviews for Missing
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I first read this fic over a week ago, yet only now can I give a review properly. It affected me that much. Like many other readers, it was the family photo that broke my heart, yet my heart was also wrung by the sincere grief of little Alex. He was no spoiled brat - only a young boy behaving to his brother the same way that his parents and uncles did.

I'm glad that James and Lily saw the memories inside Harry's Pensieve. Not so much for the extra jab of knowing that they neglected the true Boy-Who-Lived, as that was merely an extra painful piece of irony; but more for the fact that they really, truly understood just how deeply they hurt their little boy.
Evie Siri chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I think that this is the first one-shot where I teared up! This is deep stuff! Really good too :)

~Evie
Anti-Social Otaku chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
*Cries softly* Oh my god that was so sad! And it usually takes more then that to make me this emotional. *Sniffles* I had already started crying by the time I read about that stupid family picture. Kami! I just wanted to strangle them and ask what the helll they were thinking! Shit, now I'm sad and it's all your fault! *Sniffles* But that was a very touching, emotional and very well written.
Sean the last witch hunter chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
chills just absolute chills
madamesquid chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Holy fucking shit.

You're fantastic.
TommoTeaser chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Words cannot describe how beautiful this was. You made me cry, and this was the first time i cried while reading... Anything! But this made me cry especially hard, i can only imagine the pain Harry went through. This is truely a work of art. I can't thank you enough for writing this beautiful oneshot. It's too much sadness for me, but that's what makes me love this. Thank you so much.

xXShipMateSeaweedBrainXx
TommoTeaser chapter 1 . 7/12/2011

xXShipMateSeaweedBrainXx
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
amazing story, absolutely and utterly amazing i cried halfway through it, it really is your first story? ur very talented
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
From the moment I read the description of your story, I knew that it would sadden me in a good way. The images your words bring up, and the melancholy emotions in your work quite frankly brought me to tears. You have a true gift in your ability to emote so well in your writing. I hope you continue to write, as you have a true gift for it. Well done.

If you would like to respond to this review, my email is
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I cried! Beautiful and heartbreaking!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Beautiful, Loved it.
lilHina-chan19 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oey normally I wouldn't for a antsy fanfic, but reading really has changed my outlook on them. I LUV this story is sad and beatiful in it's own way. Plz keep writing
showstopper92 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
you made me cry! damn it! that was really good (well... sad but in the way it was intended.) now they can all meet in heaven and be one big happy family
salazarslocket chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
tear jerker. So amazing. I'm crying. And I have mascara in my eyes [Thanks for that, it stings.] AMAAAAAZING. my leg is wet (From my tears) How sad. I cry a LOT when reading sad stories. I have to fix my mascara now. Well done, it's amazing.
Annoynomous chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
very emotional story, few people can write like you do! Keep up the awesome job!
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »