Reviews for Missing
XIIINights chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
that was your first fanfic?

wow youre really good, i almost cried
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Amazing... Absolutely amazing... You made me cry like a baby...
StrawberryBlondeBookworm chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
ok u did it u made me cry i can barley see
HeatherLB chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
You write so beutifully that it made tears come to my eyes. the only thing i can say is that i hope that you continue to write and share your words to the world because of the gift you have. I hope to be able to read your writtings for a long time to come. thank you for your gift to all of us. Thank you.
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Great story... Well done... ;)
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
that was an awesome one shot!

it w really depressing but good

kudos!
Litte miss Summer Witch chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
oh my god, (snif) i actaully cried ... this is so sad! but the best fic i've readen
riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I think that this is well written, I sorry I am not big on Harry death story's.
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
*sniff* Wow, your first fic? You certianly know how to make a good tear jerker! Awesome work! Keep it up!
zesty cyanide chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
you made me cry

nicely done
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Whoa! That was good! I just a few minutes ago was reviewing a wrong boywholived story that was extremely well written and very, very interesting. along with the review I ask them to do something different, to actually finish that story, cause out all the hundreds if not thousands of wbwl stories I had read I had never seen one get finished and had only ever seen one that the truth came out, all the others had been abandoned by their authors. Well now I got to eat my words!

Your story was also extremely well written, plus it was well thought out and while being angsty it fulfilled all the requirements of this type of story! Also I loved it and I also loved reading it in a morbid sort of way. Although I figured a story like this would of been better if Harry hadnt of gone missing, you stated they hadnt talked to him for over 3 months and sirius and remus didnt even know him, so he could of gone missing and forgotten for say couple of years and at hogwarts voldie could of come back and while taunting alex, the potters, dumby and all the students in the great hall showed them a memory of who actually took him out in 81, before chaos ensured! can you imagine the shock on thier faces when they suddenly figure out that the boy savior standing up to ole snakelips and is going to save them all again is in fact not even the true bwl! that would be so funny!
Kaluki chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Very nice. Very sad at the end as well - I've seen fics before where Harry was ignored in favour of his brother, but never one ending the way this one has. And I especially like the fact that Harry didn't -actually- commit suicide, but rather died from exposure - somehow it makes it that much sadder, that much more powerful.

And also - Alex' scar coming from heated jewellery makes a lot of sense. I always wondered how people could confuse a curse scar and a scar from falling plaster, and this is a good way.
nuttymuffin chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
oh my god...this made me cry. i am cring now and i will continue crying for a good 5 minutes.i loved it.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
that was soo sad i have tears in my eyes but it was a beutiful story
LilyMay2010 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh bless him that is so sad and really good for a first fic, i love the use of Evanescence's 'Missing' it really does describe little Harry's life to the last syllabyle

Last Dark Vampyre Queen