Reviews for Missing
epi95 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
wow! this is ur first fic? wow, my first one wasnt nearly as good! awesome idea, though a little depressing!:)

epi
Ninpha chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I love your storie, is so sad but as well so beautiful. It just break the heart.
ms belle chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This story was so beautiful. It just broke my heart. I'm trying hard not to cry. Please keep writing. You've got great talent. Thanks.
RavenRed chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
i don't get the last line of the inscription. But Not Once? what did you mean by that?
BloodyLonesome89 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Holy crap! This was the best ignored and abandoned Harry Potter fiction that I have read! You seriously made me cry! Keep up the good emotional fics.
sillysophielovesharry chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
that was so cute.

it nearly made me cry!
AlleHalle-chibi-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
OMG! That was so sad! You almost made me cry.
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
scrap the song and it would be a really good fic
shiftyless chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Aw so sweet & so sad
Let The Right One In chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Brilliant
AriannaMorgana chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I loved it although I cried my way through it. Not nice when you already have a cold giving you a headache.

Ria
Night-Owl123 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I really liked this story. It was interesting that instead of making it a really long story, you just made it into an one-shot. It was really well written.
Beyl chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
So sad! Are all of them sad? Loved it though!
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
That was an incredibly awesome story and I'm so glad I read it. I nearly started bawling at the end, but alas, my cold Slytherin heart... Anyway, this is, without a doubt, one of my favorite stories, and I really hate deathfic's so that should say alot.
crying chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
i'm crying...that was so beautifully sad...

one of the best tragedy stories i've read...
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »