Reviews for Missing
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
That was an incredibly awesome story and I'm so glad I read it. I nearly started bawling at the end, but alas, my cold Slytherin heart... Anyway, this is, without a doubt, one of my favorite stories, and I really hate deathfic's so that should say alot.
crying chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
i'm crying...that was so beautifully sad...

one of the best tragedy stories i've read...
Sivy chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
oh, I was very close to crying... *sniff* I actually think if I am not in denial that I did. it was so sad! A very good fic. I will defnitly read more of your stuff.
x-EliteAssassin-x chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
KAA-SAN! *breaks down crying*

That was so beautiful, so dark, and so tragic.

I truly admire the deepness of this fic, and how you captured the concept of neglect so well.

Frozen to death with scars covering his heart... so tragic... poor Harry.

Ms-Fleur chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Brilliant, decided to read it as it was one shot, it was so sad, depressing, I started to cry halfway thorugh to the end, to unbeliviable sad, i hope others stories is good as this, everything fit perfectly. great story.
HPManiac123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
It was an a beautiful, but extremely sad story. I wasn't sure if this would be a good read when I saw it was a one-shot, Harry's twin is the 'supposed' savior, but I'm really glad I read it and I wish other stories could be as good as this one.
Isolde Eris chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That was an amazing one-shot. I loved it. It was detailed yet moved at a pace where the reader remained intrigued!
Hidden Page chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
thet was so good!

My brother is stareing at me like i'm crazy because i started crying.
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
that was a beautiful oneshot...heartbreakingly so...
Blue Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I can't think of anything to describe your writing

But i do know this I'll be reading your stories.
darling luna chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
It's so sad and Beautiful. This is a great piece of work.
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh, my God. You got me crying, seriously and literally. Poor Harry. I know I'm cruel for saying this, BUT - everyone deserves it. For me, Harry might as well be living in a family of DURSLEYS instead of Potters.

James - Vernon

Lily - Petunia

Alex - Dudley

Harry - neglected potter.

This story is so sad! And I love it to bits.
Random Person chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This fic is superb! I love the description of the emotions in this fic. You can try looking after cliches, but you won't find any of them here. (A lot of Tragedy-fiction tend to have a lot of them).

It really makes this stand out. The only negative thing was the whole Remus/Sirius thing, but that's probably just me.

Besides that, this little piece of fiction is so good written, I wondering if you're considering becoming a writer?
Emeralde chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
aww, this story made me tear up! beautiful, sad... *Cries* brilliant! *hands a cookie* love it
Sonzai Taz chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Oh God! Its so tragic, i felt like crying by the end of it! Its really well written!
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »