Reviews for Missing
Stormy Feathers chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Hey!
This story is incredibly stunning (and really, really, REALLY sad) and I am SO glad you had the willpower of a metric ton of spider silk to write a MCD fic (I won't say balls because they're so fragile) and I know it must have been hard.
I was wondering if I could write an AU version of this fic- probably just to get the plotbunny out of my head, but if it's ever posted, I would credit you- and figured I should probably ask your permission first.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
It was so sad and beautiful at the same time but I loved it.
GotNoName123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
This was and is a wonderful story! But dear god, why! Did you have to make it so sad?!
SassySnowflake16 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
cries
walrider23 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I had tears in my eyes, why, why it , so sad
aino215 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
T.T
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Very bad story. It is easy to make readers cry. But it takes a lot of talent to make people laugh. I very much doubt that you have that talent. You are just an agent of misery.
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Wow!
553Colinm chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
sad
chickenalchemist chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
The crossover potential is realy good make him a ghost like in somthin
Sacraa chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I absolutely love it.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
So sad, but beautifully written! Great writing here honey! ;o)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
This one of the best stories to date.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Make a sequel where Harry meets death who sents him back to the world for he is the real savior of the world. He wakes up after 6 months and ready to go to Hogwarts... Just a suggestion though :-)
Justanyotherfan chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
You see that? That's my heart broken around in pieces and it hurts. Oh, this one-shot made bawl my eyes out like a baby and I am not ashamed to say it.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »