Reviews for Missing
13 summers life chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was so sad but great story
Mrspotter chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Omg so sad tears where dripping from my face when I read this, loved it3
repeatedmadness chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Made me cry
ILearnedItFromThePizzaMan chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow this was great. I shed a tear during it. it was so packed with emotions. i can't wait to read another of your stories.
Bec chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You made me cry :(
This is a beautiful story and I love it!
Poor harry... :'(
Keep writing!
LuciMoon chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I always come back to read this story and cry each time. So very well written.
JohannaGracia chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I really loved this fic! It's really beautiful and I kinda cried a bit bit! But I really liked the way you expressed Harry's feelings and emotions! I cold really empathise with him! I've read it at least 3 times in a row! Great job for a first fic!
beccabam chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is so sad but I was beautifuly written x
Annie chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
It's funny... This fanfiction made me cry and I never cry when it comes to fanfiction... I could count the amount of times I cried on one hand... And I must have read over 500 fanfictions... That was really some good writing... I enjoyed it thoroughly and I am going to recommend it to my friends...
It was truly great.
-Annie
andy50 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Well I just cried... ummm anyone want to make a spinoff where they find him barely alive the next day. That would be an interesting story to read.
hello123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
its so sad,
poor harry.
RasalasQuinn221 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is so sad it's making me tear up. I had to bite my thumb just so tears wouldn't come down 'cuz I'm reading in front of my dad and he might think I'm crazy if I suddenly start crying out of nowhere. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFULLY AMAZING AND HEARTBREAKING AT THE SAME TIME. They only notice Harry when he froze to death. I don't have anything on the other Potters, Lupin, and Black but FUCK THEM! I hope they get haunted by his death forever! T-T *sob*

R.I.P. Harry Potter
howlingwolffate chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
this was a sad story :'( i loved it! nice job!
KamiFlower chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was SOOOOOO SAD! I'm sitting here typing this with tears streaming down my cheeks! Good Job Bro! (Sorry if you're a girl, I call everyone Bro, no offense intended!) This was amazing, not many things can move me to tears, so I applaud your brilliant literacy skills! Keep up the good work!
zerow21 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Den varsårlig men jag giladen en då. bra skrivet
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »