Reviews for Missing
ninja888 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
The worst WBWL one-shot ever. This story is for masochists and drama queens. Get a life, you are too depressing. Go to Disneyland or have sex more often.
Reymen chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I don't like all neglected twin fic that it is always the wrong boy who lived. It almost says that it would be acceptable to neglect him if he was the "ordinary" twin. Would Potters crime be any milder if the boy who lived was the one who they thought it was?
Jezebel9991 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I started to cry while reading this. It is so good, but also so sad. Great Job!
The Black Shadowx chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
incredible.
KuroKitsune chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
This actually made me cry at the end, and that never happens! I mean I may be a girl but it takes a lot to make me cry.
BluiePenguin chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I hate them all for not noticing Harry because they thought a stupid little baby saved James and Lily's lives. I really do.

I'll still favorite your story though, it made me cry and everything.
rycbarm415 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
OMG! That was a great one-shot! You are a great author. ;D
lkadsjfsdifj chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
As they always say," You don't realize how important something is until you lose the certain something." Life lessons everywhere.
Evil Mockingbird chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Because you know what's better than being nice and happy right before bed? Having your heart ripped out and stomped on by character death in such a heart-wrenching and emotional way.
That is a compliment, just so you know. That was a really well-written piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
very very good
ilanit.harary chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
this is so so sad!
Puldoh chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
OMG, you made me cry with this fic, it was so good and so well written, great job!
Hyper Melody chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
im crying!
DarknessN'Death chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Could you please write a sequel about this story? It's very wonderful yet sad at the same time. It would be fun if Harry had amnesia with it but I'd doubt it. Anyway, your story is very wonderful!
Guabii chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Don't even know what to say except emotional and Swedish and Norwegian (Ingenting)
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »