Reviews for A Stranger in my Family
ceilil chapter 8 . 1/2
i'm giggling because there is more to read :D
ceilil chapter 7 . 1/2
words like honey
ceilil chapter 6 . 1/1
ceilil chapter 4 . 1/1
:O it gets better and better
ceilil chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
just ... ... WOW!
ceilil chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
i know i'm going to LOVE this ...
thank you in advance to the amazing writer!
ebonyedlove chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love this story I hope you finish part 4 .I have read all the other 3 parts , and I'm dying to finish part 4
WrongObsession chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Remember those questions I asked in my last review? Ignore them...Well except for Najara. I am not digging her attitude in the least. She's trying so hard to separate Xena and Gabrielle and I just will not stand for that! Not at all! It's time to put my foot down! No! If she interferes one more time, I swear I'll...well I am not entirely sure what I'd do, but I can guarantee that it'll be legendary. So much, it'll make Najara think twice before she interferes with the fates again!

ahem...I love the contrast between the Conqueror and Xena. And I think it's so cute that Xena is just 'Xena' when she's around Gabrielle. She knows she has the hard-ass reputation to uphold, but how can she when Gabrielle is damn cute. It's like in the beginning there is just "The Conqueror" all mighty ruler of the realm. But as time wore on, her ice facade begins to melt and she becomes more passionate with her love. But can we really expect any less? Gabrielle is just so damn cute!

Another aspect of this story is the arguments between Xena and Gabrielle. I've heard that a relationship in the beginning is tough, because there's so much to learn about your partner. Some is lovely, and some is messy. But one can never expect to jump into a relationship and expect smooth sailing. Especially one that was born from such rocky grounds. It's obvious that these opposite need each other, but they're still trying to find their balance. One wrong move could separate them, however only time will tell.

One thing that kind of bothered me was, Gabrielle's kind of less-than-bad-ass attitude. At one point she even asked herself, when she became so dependent on her lover. But because I've never had a relationship that's lasted longer then a few weeks, I don't know how people react in her situations. I mention this because I am concerned that IF (they better not) split, Gabrielle will be left a broken heap. And rather than Xena kissing the pieces together, it was her who did the shattering...

Oh. My. God. They break up don't they? I would be so mad! I am reading this stories cause I want Xena and Gabrielle to be together forever and happy! Man, that's gonna suck. Well they better not is all I can say...Seriously. I won't stand for this. In the least.

Finally, the emotion. So. Awesome. I really like the dynamics of their relationship. Especially how Gabrielle just brings out the best in the Ruler. True Story. However sometimes the emotions I feel from your stories aren't too good. I mean I was yelling so loud when Gurkhan was trying to do some sick threesome thing. And I had totally forgot Xena taught the young bard "the pinch" so I kept imagining Gabrielle stalling for time, and the Gurkhan got super mad and slapped her. But then Xena storms in see her lover hurt and uses her chakrum and slices his hand! But killing him with pressure points works too.

To sum this up...pure awesomeness. Thanks for posting.

P.s. do they get married? I've been waiting and waiting and they just need to get married have hot crazy lovin' all the time. . Time. D
grangergirl22 chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
Absolutely loved it. Wonderfully written.
Wispr chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
Wonderful ending for and skillfully written story!

Wispr chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
You did the rescue wonderfully and I like everyone's reactions to who Gabrielle was with and at being a Queen.

Wondering if Xena's actions against the slaver will come back to haunt her.

Wispr chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Bloody great work with Lila's reactions. Love the emotional detail you put in your stories. It really adds a vivid touch a reality to them.

Wispr chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Really looking forward to see what is with the Cult. Also like the ups and downs in Xena's and Gabrielle's relationships... really adds depth to it.

Wispr chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Great job with how you went from an relaxing trip to the Library to a horror show very smoothly. So very happy I don't need to wait to find out what happen! lol

Wispr chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Leave it to Gabrielle to find trouble while shopping! Fantastic work with your supporting characters, you really know how to bring them to life!