Reviews for Overthinking
Hannahble chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love how unique this is. Definitely like the train of thought and I just think that's amazing XDD
meveryrandom chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
the story was really good i just think to add on to the whole point you should of mentioned what Roxas was crying about in the beginning. cuz he spit out one or two words and that was it. you should really explain why he was sobbing. that would show us what inflamed Axel to love him in such a gental way. but still good.
Admerxin13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
! wRITE ANOTHER, PLEASE!
plentynothing chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
wow, this story was simply amazing!

i love the concept (: i burst into puddles of 'aaw' at the last sentance! well done! :D
fanficsonly chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
i like the style u made this in, good Job! :D
vampyaoi09 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Short, but absolutly wonderful! w
c0nsequences chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
"Aggrivated, I force the zipper halfway down his body, pushing it off his shoulders so it rests on his elbows, out of my way. He's not wearing a shirt underneath. Few of us do. Don't believe me? Have you ever seen the neckline of our coats? A shirt there could not enable you to see that much of our collarbones. Yeah, ponder that.

I lift my hand up to his face, and instantly he knows what I want. He bites the end of one of the fingers, and pulls the annoying leather glove off of my hand. I run my tongue along his neck in silent thanks, before sliding my bare hand up his shirt,"

Yeah, it's long.

BUT.

I may not be beta yet, but I almost am!

SO ANYWAY.

You made a mistake on it, if you can see.

You wrote Roxas wasn't wearing a shirt, then you write: 'before sliding my bare hand up his shirt'.

If he wasn't wearing one, how was that possible?

BUT ANYWAY ]

I loved it!
Bandoonoo chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I. LOVE. IT.
Beck-dono chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
YAY! That was one of the best fanfic's I've read so far! *giggle* he said needy *giggle* Best of luck to you! Nya
Ereka Rayne chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Oh, my god! So cute!

Great job, and nice ending!
Raive S. Reign chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Amazing. I loved it! Axel's thoughts are hilarious to me, and Roxas is so cute! Wondrous job.

Raive
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Wonderful A perfect combination of AkuRoku fluff and smut.

I. Loved. It. Especially the ending XD

Axel's thoughts fit into his character, as do his actions. Roxas is just too cute for words, and his descriptions match him. Lovely job
xXKuroNekoXx chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Very good. You have a way with words. Keep writing.
Violeteyes92 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Oh how I adore you! Perhaps one of the best Roxel fan fictions I've read - I really enjoyed it.

Nice work,

Violeteyes92
Raxiom chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Truly Fantastic! There are very few slash fics worth reading with the kind of quality you've produced here. I read it like three times and loved it more each time!