Reviews for Flowers
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I'm reading them! They're lovely. And you can feel you getting more into your stride with each one. Mal's dialogue was great in that one.
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hi there TheShoelessOne

Having just seen your comment on the bottom of this chapter, i decided to 'drop you a line' i believe is the colloquial.

This is some truely beautiful work. A little rough a around the edges, no doubt, but there is no amount of advice that will help with that. These stories are better read rough around the edges, much like Jayne.

Dont give up. Your work is lovely.

CW

PS; good luck with your finals
Skyrere chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I'M READIN EM!

I AM I AM...

hehehe.

I love this one too.

ONWARD TO THE NEXT ONE!
cinimar chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
hey there, I've just started reading your sense series, and i've enjoyed them all so far! I'll go now and read the rest! I adore your river :-)
FindMeSomebody chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Gorram adorable. :D
purpleblogofsex chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I really like these stories, they're so cool.
BonesBBLover chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
oh how i wanted to smack jayne for that comment in the galley. stupid, stupid boys.

but after that it was all cuteness
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Great stories, I never thoght about River and Jayne as a couple until I started reading all this fan fiction now I can't think of them not being one. Thanks for the tales.
Eliche chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
really enjoying these thx so much for writing them
FabledFigment chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
So like Jayne to think she's pretty and insult her at the same time...
dragongrrl chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I very much enjoyed this one-shot, TheShoelessOne. You captured the personalities of Serenity's crew perfectly without a lot of elaboration. Not an easy thing to do. I especially liked the interaction between a hurt River and Jayne, but then again I definitely have a soft spot for Rayne-centric fanfics. Keep up the good work!

dragongrrl
wavecutter chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
cute. Your pieces fit the characters well, following their manners of talking and acting. Nice.
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Aaw! *squee and dies from cuteness* Please keep writing! I'll read them even if no-one else will :-D They're really good, your portrayal of the characters, especially Jayne and River, is spot-on, and I like how you're taking time to build a relationship between them rather than just do "River likes Jayne, Jayne likes River, they get it on". So keep up the great work!

I liked the comparison of the women to flowers, and I think your choices for Inara, Kaylee and Zoe were perfect. Although, you didn't mention what flower River was! Can Jayne pick that, please? It'd be so sweet! *claps hands excitedly* Sorry, I'll calm down. I was a bit annoyed at Jayne for what he said in the galley, but then I'd forgiven him by the end, of course. And I loved his "I ain't gonna like it!" line. Always has to have the last word!

Great once again, I'm looking forward to the next one! Good luck with your finals btw :-)
Noa chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Love to read more...make it a big wopping series girl !
S chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I like them, they're cute...